Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 1:50 PM
Default Sims 4 Seasons partly cloudy and warm
(Before you start reading, english is not my first language, I'm sorry for misspelling/grammar errors)
So, I'm having a weird problem with TS4 Seasons.
As many others, I've had the "partly cloudy and warm" combination weather for all seasons, I checked all my mods and cc, found the culprits, created new saves and tested everything multiple times. (I also created a new The Sims 4 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts). My mods/cc are fine, what caused the issue is gone.
BUT, loading back my pre-seasons save and playing with my usual households, I noticed that nothing has changed and the weather doesn't vary. What's making me losing my mind is that if I play with another household in the same save that is in a different neighborhood than where my families live, the weather progresses normally.
Please help me figure out a way of keeping my save and solving the issue. Thank you :D
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 3:34 PM
Are you playing in Oasis Springs by any chance?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Are you playing in Oasis Springs by any chance?

Nope, San Myshuno and Brindleton Bay. I'm not that stupid
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by I aM mE
(Before you start reading, english is not my first language, I'm sorry for misspelling/grammar errors)
So, I'm having a weird problem with TS4 Seasons.
As many others, I've had the "partly cloudy and warm" combination weather for all seasons, I checked all my mods and cc, found the culprits, created new saves and tested everything multiple times. (I also created a new The Sims 4 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts). My mods/cc are fine, what caused the issue is gone.
BUT, loading back my pre-seasons save and playing with my usual households, I noticed that nothing has changed and the weather doesn't vary. What's making me losing my mind is that if I play with another household in the same save that is in a different neighborhood than where my families live, the weather progresses normally.
Please help me figure out a way of keeping my save and solving the issue. Thank you :D

Did you fix it somehow?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vargas
Did you fix it somehow?

Sorry for the late reply, I had completely forgotten about this. It was just a conflicting mod, it took me a while but I figured it out in the end.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 11:13 PM
what mod was it