Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 2:26 AM
Default Looking for some realistic CC -- CC SPREE
So, I've been on a cc spree for a week or two now, and I still haven't found enough CC. XD I'm looking for some really good, realistic CC -- the more detailed, the better. Specifically things in the list below. I go through the big-dogs that I know of (Pralinesims (and others on TSR), almost all of the TS4 CC pages here on MTS (currently on page 35 I think), Cazy, Skysims, Newsea, etc. Also, feel free to toot your own horn if you have something you think I might be interested in! The image below is an example of what I like.

Hair (mostly for men, but a bit of female hair is also acceptable, and not the putty hair of normal sims 4)
Lipstick
Eyeshadow
Eyelashes (specifically ones that appear in the face paint section or with eyeliner in the eyeliner section)
Freckles
Tattoos
Scars
Birthmarks
Earrings and gauges
Skin overlays
Facial sliders
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 7:15 PM
Does anybody have some really good CC creators out there? Also looking for some baby CC to make babies less... Blegh.