Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:34 PM
Default Taxi doesnt drive on road.
Is it bad that the taxi in the cinematic cut scene drives on the road,
I do have mods.

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:43 PM
probably just a bug the game is pretty old y'know

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:43 PM
You've probably done something that moves a portal, such as changing the location of the mailbox. It doesn't matter in game terms, as long as it isn't accompanied by other, glitchier things.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
You've probably done something that moves a portal, such as changing the location of the mailbox. It doesn't matter in game terms, as long as it isn't accompanied by other, glitchier things.

Thanks! :D

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:08 AM
Isn't the taxi supposed to drive on the road?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:49 AM
I think they have typos and mean not on the road since that is what the title says.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#7 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 12:40 AM
Happens to my sims when they first move in if the mailbox is moved nearer to the front door. I've even had them dropped off inside the house. Luckily the cab doesn't do any damage. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 2:02 AM
It's merely a graphical glitch from moving the mailbox portal and only shows on move in. If you don't like it the mailbox can be moved back with moveobjects on.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~