1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 3:17 AM
Default Hacks that you'd like to see!
I didn't see a thread like this(sorry if i missed it), and this is NOT a request thread, its just an idea thread. Funny Hacks, Game help/content hacks. Things you think would make the game more interesting and fun

I was thinking that when parent sims are doing the 'deed' and sim kids walk in, they should have a bad reaction (motives go down a bit) and a bad memory of it I think that would be so awesome!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 10:03 PM
The hack which allows all romantic interractions without relationship cost could probably work as a slut hack...if what you want is for your sims to sleep around that is.

I would like a hack that allows Bigfoot from Bon Voyage to have romantic interractions. :p

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 10:14 PM
There's MATY's fight club hack which allows your Sims to get in a LOT more fights.

Yep, "slut" hacks (or no jealousy) are already out there.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:09 PM
Well its Teen rated but yeah those two initial "wish lists" were rather surprising to see here. Thought I was on InSimadult for a sec...
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:27 PM
Ehehe, I really don't mean to sound like some perv or anything! -hides-

I'm really mean to my sims sometimes. If there was a crime hack, a prostitution hack (can you make a brothel with any hacks?), anything to make my sims' lives more scandalous, that'd be good for me.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:28 PM
My aren't we all just a bunch of freaks?
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkirachel1975
this game is fa kids remember !!!!!!!

actually, it's rated teen. so it's not a kids game. :]

I really want a hack for sims to be able to sit down while holding a baby/toddler.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zukoislove
actually, it's rated teen. so it's not a kids game. :]

I really want a hack for sims to be able to sit down while holding a baby/toddler.

actually !!!! its 12 + and in the UK anyone under the age of 16 is deemed a kid....
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:11 AM
It's rated Teen in the US. Anyone under eighteen over here is underage, basically a kid.

I swear I don't have problems...-shifty eyes-

But really, I want more devastation in my Sims game. Also, claws would be nice. 99.9% of my sims are furres, even though I'm not totally into that scene. I have claws for them which are very nice, but they don't move with the hands sometimes. Tails would be nice, too, so I wouldn't have to download one for every furry skintone and clutter up the glasses section. Well, those weren't really hacks as much as they were "extra options", but...

An injury/blood hack would be good, where sims could be violent against one another. Addiction hacks...and perhaps a hack where you could have the lights turn on automatically in twilight as in nighttime, because I can never see my sims well in that light.

I must sound like a horrible person! I'm actually pretty nice once I get to know you...
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 7:09 AM
id like a surgery table where your sims can get weird things done like, breast enlargments and a sex change (it'd be really funny)
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:20 PM
No jealousy hacks, and no relationship requirements for woohoo hacks of many different kinds, have been around as long as there have been mods. They don't need to be on a wishlist because they already exist. Hacks to allow fighting without working to get a low relationship also exist.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 10:15 PM
I would be chuffed if there were a hack that destroyed all townies, dormies, downtownies, and prevented new ones from being generated in their stead, AND left behind no useless rubbish files behind which would cause your neighbourhood to [strike]asplode[/strike] explode in the future.
Instructor
#13 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:06 PM
Already done, joe_mulcahy -- Clean Neighborhood Templates from MATY (Peasantry) and an assortment of noregen hacks by Pescado.
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:48 AM
A hack that allows songs we like onto the game instead of the jibberish we usually hear.

Applejack <3
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:01 AM
I don't download, but I think people would tell better stories if there was a "occasional random destruction" hack, where every 30-48 hours somethign randomly exploded/burst into flames. Is there one? :shrug:

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armypuppy2
A hack that allows songs we like onto the game instead of the jibberish we usually hear.

I'm pretty sure that you can just import your own songs into the games music folder- then you can listen to whatever you like!
#17 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Armypuppy2

There's a way to do this.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zavi
I want a one-sided relationship

This would be wonderfull. Not the insest part, but just some sosiopath hack.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:24 PM
Ehehe, I really don't mean to sound like some perv or anything! -hides-

I'm really mean to my sims sometimes. If there was a crime hack, a prostitution hack (can you make a brothel with any hacks?), anything to make my sims' lives more scandalous, that'd be good for me.

Lizzies waterbed of love from MTS2. Open a home business and add some poker tables etc and charge entry. It will cause some very interesting waves among your married sims when they catch each other out. :einstein
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 6:50 AM
new Hack want! Peeping tom! XD i think it'd be so funny!!! i don't know that i want him doing anything dirty outside the window, mind you, but maybe if he pushed his face up against the glass and drooled on it or something maybe the sims could call the cops if they see him!! lol.

Scholar
#21 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:57 PM
I want a one-sided relationship/abuse/rape hack. Not to sound really mean or creepy, but ...

Carrigon at Sims2Workshop has a rape hack. Ugh! Someone pass the bleach :bath

-------

Ok, onto the rest of the post. I too, would love a hack that allows Sims to sit down whilst holding a baby. It boggles my mind that it's not in the game already.

The other thing I would love is a hack to automatically form a casual group for dining without having to go through the pie menus and ask each Sim individually. It's such a massive pain and a huge time-waster when you have large groups of Sims. I have such long loading times that my Sims don't go on individual dates, they go out en masse. :mob
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:33 AM
lol, i didn't know you had to do that! lol, i love the mob use for the example though aeval! lol

Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:47 PM
I'd love a hack that allows you to select any dog and make the game register it as a wolf.

Horse-carriages that were animated would be awesome, too. That way the horses wouldn't just skid across the ground while the wheels were moving.
Instructor
#24 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 11:16 PM
Out of curiosity, Zavi, what would you want to accomplish by being able to flag a non-wolf dog as a wolf?
Instructor
#25 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:46 AM
i would love a hack that would allow us to choose more people to chat with on the computer, or one that would allow us to choose specifically whom to chat with out of all available sims (like the throw massive parties hack that allows you to choose anyone/everyone in the hood). This couldve been a real help during a recent Internet lover challenge I was trying to complete!

Oh and Zavi...for your prostitution thing.... it already exists....DMA Sims....
Page 1 of 576