Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 3:48 AM
Default [WCIF] Visit other sims
Hi again, MTS babes!

Cutting to the chase, is there a way to visit other sims in TS2? I tried Chris Hatch's various Visit Sims mods and none of them worked in my game.

I read that people would load up the household they want to visit, invite over the sim they want to play, and swap selected sims. Is this the only way to do it other than with Chris' mod?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
It's the only way I could think of doing it, yes. That, and it's the most problem-free way, since Chris wasn't able to fix a weird quirk in where every Sim in the household goes to visit the other house, even if you were to send only one. So if you don't mind, then doing the "Make selectable" method would be best.

Alrighty, that's not the worst thing in the world. I was just wondering if there was some other method people were doing these days.

Thanks for the help.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 5:09 AM
Apart from the CH mod, the easiest way is to load the house you want to visit and bring the sims you want over with the meeting controller or Christionlov's transport mirror so that everyone is selectable.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 6:01 PM
Thanks for the help, Jo. That's the method I initially heard of, so I'll be doing that.