Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 10:59 AM
Default Expanded Camera View
What mod or cheat would I use to increase the camera view of off-lot items?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 11:20 AM
You mean be able to see things that are off lot? To do that you need to turn on the option in the Options panel first (I'm trying to remember what it's called but can't - it's in there anyway). Then there is a cheat you can add to your userstartup.cheat file. Finally, with CC, download stuff that can be seen off-lot. You should end up being able to see other lots, trees and neighbourhood objects and some on-lot objects - though by no means all of them. You have to fiddle with the objects themselves to be able to do that. It's not always a great idea since it puts extra strain on your video card as it tries to render everything.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 4:51 PM
You might find the information posted by http://greatcheesecakepersona.tumbl...open-world-feel helpful.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard