Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 10:34 PM
oh my god zelda - it's beautiful, and so accurate - the only reason i get so fussy about accuracy is that the real thing was so gorgeous that any changes take away from the beauty of it, its kinda hard to improve on perfection, but you have captured it beautifully here... where else do you plan to do? i would love to see the turkish baths, can't wait to see the reading and writing room and my personal favourite is the barbers, but i'd love to do that one
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 4:45 AM Last edited by zelda101 : 1st Jul 2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Added Images
I'm actually working on the reading and writing room right now as well as the first class lounge. But the lounge isn't not going to have the small dome.
The only thing that's not going to be accurate is the reception and dinning room. Because of the game's floor limitations, It's going to be on C-deck instead of D.

I'll edit this post with more images once I finish the two rooms.

Heres the updates so far,

I can't find the right bay windows to use for this room and the reading and writing room. Can anyone help me out if they spot anything? Also, there's not going to be a dome light for the lounge

You can't see it in these images, but the wood colours have changed and the some windows are different.
Test Subject
#128 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:04 PM
Amazing work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#129 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 10:08 AM Last edited by zelda101 : 28th Jun 2012 at 5:13 AM.
I redid the grand staircase as well, and here are the updates. I adjusted the colour and changed the beams for better ones. This is the final look of the entrance.
Test Subject
#130 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 12:09 PM
Looks awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#131 Old 27th Jun 2012 at 8:02 PM Last edited by zelda101 : 28th Jun 2012 at 5:33 PM. Reason: Gave up on the neighborhood search and went back to updates.
Wooo, A-deck is basically complete! Just finished the Reading and Writing room! Is it weird that I only build buildings and almost never play any characters in game? It's not completely accurate, but It's as close as I can get for now.

Test Subject
#132 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 2:53 AM
I just want to thank those who made ​​the glass dome. I am so pleased how the grand staircase looks like now. All that's missing now is the cherub and the clock

Here is a link to some pictures of my model of the grand staircase
http://simsalamalin.blogspot.se/201...to-rebuild.html
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 5:17 AM
You should look for better curtains
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#134 Old 3rd Jul 2012 at 11:23 AM Last edited by simsample : 7th Jul 2012 at 5:53 PM.
zelda101, I am going to close this thread since it has moved away from building discussion and into the realms of a creator feedback thread for your lot.

If you plan to upload the lot to MTS, then please make a thread for it in the Creator Feedback Forum.

If you do not plan to upload it to MTS, then please post all further images in the Community> Sims Creativity> Sim Pictures forum.

I'm going to leave this thread here since it does contain some discussion of building techniques across several lots.

Edit: zelda101's Creator Feedback thread for this project can be found here:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=480837
Locked thread | Locked by: simsample Reason: Please see last post
Page 6 of 6