Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:00 AM
Default Are you male or female?
some people say that the sims 2 is a "girl game". Are you male or female?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:04 AM
Im a guy.. i see it as.. you can make it a girls game.. this is gonna sound steriotypical.. but yehh.. girls probably like to download all kinda fashions and makup and make sims and do contests and stuff.. I prefer to build houses..soo yeh.. im a guy

Take a look at a new sims2 chat site ran by Tease. There are mods and we are working to get teh site off of its feet. You can look around and if you feel like joining that would be great for the site. Thanks

Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:05 AM
100% guy but most people think that I'm a girl. :smash:

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:09 AM
I'm a girl, I mean a guy's name would not be Elle.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:18 AM
Hahaha... Obviously I'm a girl ('cause of my name), but it strikes me as very funny that people say Sims is a 'girl game', considering how I got into it. My husband is a big gamer--big--and he wanted to get me into gaming, too. So this friend of his mentioned this game called "The Sims" that a lot of women seem to like, and he went out and bought Sims 2. I was totally not interested, at all. So he started playing it instead of me, and I eventually started watching it, and eventually I asked if I could make my own sim. Thus it began...

Now I own every x-pac and stuff-pac and my games (I have two separate ones) take up 40 gigs of hard drive and we fight over the computer for game time, and I bet he's kicking himself for ever buying that darned game to begin with.
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:19 AM
I think it's quite obvious that I'm a girl, considering my obsession with the LaCroix men. :D

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:22 AM
I'm a girl and all the people that I know that play are girls. Thats lets see 4 other friends and were all close and no thats not because of the Sims!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
I think it's quite obvious that I'm a girl, considering my obsession with the LaCroix men. :D

I SECOND THAT!
I am a girl and I love downloading make-up and hot guys. :P
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:25 AM
I'm a guy, but most of the time people here thinks I'm a girl, even though that the first line in my signature says "I'm a guy"
Forum Resident
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:28 AM
*hugs happycowlover* i thought you were a chick! sorry!

I am very much female, i mean, guys don't admit when they're fools :P

I think the reason most people think its a girls game is because of the paper doll effect of choosing hair, clothes, makeup, and accesories. Not to mention the decorating. Its like pixelated Barbie sometimes. BUT thats wrong to think of since thats not the only aspect of the game!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:35 AM
I'm a girl. xDD
..I think happycowlover was a girl too. :O
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:41 AM
yeah, im a girl too.
a lot of people think im a guy.
having the name 'alex' doesnt help much. lol
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:43 AM
Female duh, I mean guys named Cassandra? I think not.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:45 AM
Im a girl.....:P
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by happycowlover
100% guy but most people think that I'm a girl. :smash:

I always assumed that you were female. Until today when I saw another post stating that you were male.....Trust me I was completely shocked to find out differently. So that would be My Bad for just assuming.
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:53 AM
I'm a girl. A woman, actually lol. I hear a lot of females play the sims 2. I see it as it a guy's and girl's game. It just all depends on how you play it.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 3:56 AM
i'm a girl (as you can see by my siggy) but theres been quite a few people that thought i was a guy. and i agree with everyone else... i thought you were a girl HappyCowLover.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:05 AM
I'm a girl
Happycowlover~I knew you were a guy (No really I did )

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:12 AM
I'm a girl...if it wasn't obvious by my user name . I'm always mixing people's gender around here. Everyone I think is a female is male and everyone I think is male is a female :P
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:15 AM
I'm a girl. I don't think it's obvious in my case. But sims isn't just a girl's game. My step-brother plays it too...
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:16 AM
This is who I think is a guy and a girl.

boolpropped - male
Aleesha - female
Greenstraws - female
Synthesis - male
DiamondPrincz - male
SpacemanHPSpiff - male
zerdz - female
Starbuck - male

Dont laugh if I am so far off but that is just what I assume, when I read their posts.
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:19 AM
I think DiamondPrincz is a girl for the mere fact that "princess" is in the username

I could be wrong though

Read True Hollywood Story! You'll love it I swear!!
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:21 AM
Oh, I thought the end of their username was Prince with just no e.
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:22 AM
Well Im a Guy and I think that the sims 2 is a unisex game I mean its fun and I love it.And hey not only girls like entering contest because Im a contest freak yup and I love to download and Im awesome at building lots.

Im also trying to get my big sister to play she says once she goes back to Puerto rico shes gonna buy it.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 4:23 AM
I'm the steriotypical female Sims lover...

my gamer guy friends like to laugh at me. my boyfriend actually almost peed in his pants when he heard i liked to play the sims 2. it was romantic???
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Whether you have a winky or a hooha doesn't really matter here. ;)
Page 1 of 2