Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:09 AM
Default wtf
ya...thanks whoever deleted my Mila story thread..

i really REALLY appreciate that.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
As well, all old/abandoned in-progress stories have been moved to the archives. Anything that hadn't been posted on in over a month is there. If you're actually still working on a story that was moved to the archive OR if it was completed and you just didn't change the category tag - don't worry! Simply PM me with the title of your story, if you're still working on it or if it's completed and I'll move it to the appropriate forum for you.
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=43633

I know it must suck to think your story was deleted. I hope that ^^ is the problem.
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:57 AM
Just PM discordkitty. They haven't deleted it; it's in the archives.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:02 AM
Please remember to read the announcements and stickies. That sticky that Daisie linked to has information on where your story is - nothing was deleted. And if you have a problem, PM a moderator, rather than posting huffy little messages like this - you'll find it's a lot more effective.

I've moved your thread back into the stories forum.

:locked

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Answered.