Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:52 AM
Default Trapped Legacy
*PLEASE NOTE* I Have no idea if any other people are doing challenges like this, this is one that I invented and I didn't see any others like this

Back story:
You were an only child, Living in a tiny house. You had No pets, no electronics and you were often lonely. You didn't go to school because your parents couldn't afford it so your parents weren't proud of you for anything you had done and were often mean, so you decided to create a Legacy to try make them proud.
You want to keep 10 Generations on this lot

Rules:
You can create a sim anyway you want, they need the loner trait though.
You need to be on the biggest lot in town.
Your family May leave the house on SUNDAY.
Children and Teens are aloud to leave the house only for school.
Nobody May have a Job unless you have ambitions which then you can have a Self employed job for your heir
Once your kids are young adults, you MUST Move them out whilst their still YA.
You May use Inheritance, but no Genie.
You can only use Inheritance once a generation.
When you start, Press CTRL +SHIFT + C and Type 'Motherlode', It should give you 50k, use that to put a giant fence around your lot
and then Do Ctrl + Shift + C again and Type 'testingcheatsenabled true' then type 'familyfunds (Your familys last name) 100
I recommend having a pond

So Lets get Started!

Setting up:
All you can start with on your lot (Before putting a fence around it) is a fridge, toilet, easel, table, computer (If you have seasons) Chair, shower and bed or a sleeping bag. These things have to be the CHEAPEST stuff you have in the game.
If you have seasons, that's the only time you can get a computer. It is for online dating ONLY
You must pay to use the computer, as if It was electricity. Same goes with the TV and stereo.
So once you have started, start off by trying to find a boyfriend.
Once your Married, you can have 1k, just do CTRL + SHIFT + C and Type Kaching to start building a house!
Once you have got married and started on your life, you must get pregnant at most 3 days after the marriage.
Once you have your first child, you may do Kaching again. Same goes with every child you have, 1k for each.
If you get remarried, which you can ONCE, and you get 1k still.
So if you have Generations, you can get Inheritance, but if you dont have it, get your sims to 30k lifetime reward points, you can add only 30k to your family funds
just do CTRL +SHIFT + C, Type 'Testingcheatsenabled true' and then type 'Familyfunds (Family name) and add only 30,000 to your money. You Dont have to lose money, just add 30,000 and the spare money

And this is all you need to know!
Im Currently on generation 1 and My sims are doing great. Here is a picture, this is the only one I have take
Its just of my Heir (Daniella) Getting married
So I hope you like my challange, and try it out!
Zara
Screenshots