Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 11:17 PM
Default Wolf Children
Based on the amazing anime movie wolf children.
YOU WILL NEED SUPERNATURAL FOR THIS TO WORK!

STORY
One day you fell in love with a man, and that's how all fairy tales start, right?
He loved you and you loved him. He loved you so much that he told you his terrible secret... He was not all human, but in fact part wolf.
At first you were afraid, but you loved him and that night committed yourselves to one another forever.
A month later you woke up fierce with morning sickness, a quick trip to the doctors later proved you where pregnant. You both where so exited, but unknowing if the child would turn into a normal baby or a puppy, you had the baby at home. A beautiful girl, who happened to have her fathers wolf like gifts. You both were so filled with pride. Just a short 3 months after, you found out you where pregnant again! Once more you had the baby at home, a beautiful boy this time. He was allot weaker then his sister, but so sweet. of course this one was also a werewolf. You hid them both in your small apartment, and after the birth your love kissed you on the forehead and told you he was going to hunt you both some food. Hours passed, and he had not returned. You finally went out a searched desperately for him. You did find him... and his cold dead body being dragged into the city dump truck.
you couldn't hold a funeral.... you couldn't do anything... you where all he had. You are alone with your children, with only 2000$ to your name...

CREATE A SIM

Create one YA female sim.
Make her very thin and frail.
Now create two werewolf toddlers. One boy and one girl. You can do two girls or two boys, but its not recommended.
(if you want you can create the YA male werewolf sim, and kill him when you start.)
Make sure you set the toddlers to siblings, and make the YA female sim there mom (and optional male there dad.)

BUILD BUY
Buy the biggest lot you can, make sure its far away from other houses! You can use motherlode to give you money, thats okay!
Build a simple house, nothing to fancy. make sure there's a huge yard for your children. and do NOT fence it in.
DELETE ALL THE FOOD IN YOUR FRIDGE EXCEPT 2 APPLES.
After your done use family funds to put your money at 2000$

GOAL
Your goal is to raise the children on your own with little to no help. Make sure the town people NEVER see them doing anything wolf like or odd, making sure they find there place in the world, teaching them to hunt as wolves, and to grow as people. You must never get a job, and minimize your contact with other people. This being said you can no longer go out to the stores, and any community lot. You can never hire a babysitter to watch the children in fear they might find out about them and kill them.

RULES

No baby sitters
No going to stores or community lots
you must make food by growing veggies.
You can't do ANYTHING to make money until the toddlers turn into teenagers. You have 2000$, when that runs out your broke.
once the toddlers grow into children they can attend school one-three days a week. Once there teens they can go any time they want.
once there children you can go to the store once for some simple things you couldn't get before. the same for once there teenagers.
Aging must be set to normal or higher.
As a mom your expected to take perfect care of your children. make sure there perfectly aged up.
If your playing with your dead husbands ghost, then you can't revive him at any time.
When your children are old enough you can send them to UNIVERSITY
NO OUTSIDE FRIENDS. NONE.
Have fun.

Thanks so much, enjoy! ^^
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 12:13 AM
Ah, that movie was amazing but, ouch my heart~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
Ah, that movie was amazing but, ouch my heart~

I know! Other then the wolf part that was actually my moms life. xD
I had to keep from crying. How come anime makes you cry more then any other movie? xD
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 8:44 PM
i love love LOVE this challenge
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoeys366
i love love LOVE this challenge

Aww! thank you so much! ^^ I hope you have fun if you try it!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 9:27 PM
I'm not sure how this would work. You have to be able to search for seeds and fish in order to survive if you can't go to the store. Unless of course your allowed to order your food through the fridge and have it magically appear or use the replicator from ITF. Can you explain a bit more on how your suppose to survive?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
I'm not sure how this would work. You have to be able to search for seeds and fish in order to survive if you can't go to the store. Unless of course your allowed to order your food through the fridge and have it magically appear or use the replicator from ITF. Can you explain a bit more on how your suppose to survive?

You can survive just fine without buying food from the fridge. I recommend searching for seeds and making a garden. Fishing is okay, like you said do it as you want ^^
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 9:11 PM
Can you make money by writing novels?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmYourDensity
Can you make money by writing novels?

Uhm.... I guess you COULD, but I recommend seeing how long you can go on the 2000 your given xD
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 5:43 PM Last edited by KokoKatovo : 30th Jun 2014 at 10:30 PM.
This sounds like so much fun and i've been playing around with this idea before I found this challenge for a while. I'm definitely going to try it and Wolf Children is such a touching movie. I cried a lot during it though >.<
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jun 2014 at 9:23 PM
I got a quick question, how is it that you can get just the apples in the fridge? I don't have any apples in there.... Or am I just stupid?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KokoKatovo
This sounds like so much fun and i've been playing around with this idea before I found this challenge for a while. I'm definitely going to try it and Wolf Children is such a touching movie. I cried a lot during it though >.<

I did also, I never cry at ANYTHING xD (The moms just like my mom, almost the same situation except my dad left, he didn't die... Although sometimes it seems like he did xD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by forgetfulsinner
I got a quick question, how is it that you can get just the apples in the fridge? I don't have any apples in there.... Or am I just stupid?

Oh... Well, I might have been wrong. xD I have no clue, I think your fridge is randomized everytime, If you don't have anything then I recommend harvesting some at a fishing spot or something, just make sure NO sims are there except you and your children ;D
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:03 PM Last edited by Chantilyrose : 15th Apr 2015 at 6:39 PM.
So happy trying this :3 My sim has lil Sonata and Shawn, who seem to adore their imaginary friends - which brings me to the question. Since they can have practically no contact with real people, will they be allowed to have their imaginary friends grow up with them and be their friends? Oh, and, I did something that I think is kinda cute and sad - I gave them the Scary Bearys Werewolf toy and named it 'Daddy'. xD
EDIT - These kids are such brats xD they cry all the time, and all poor Isabella gets to eat is a bowl of cereal every day. Oh, yeah, and she passed out xD
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:01 AM
I love this! I don't watch anime or anything, but might do this once I get my mods sorted out (it's crazy in my folder! You don't want to see) That's such a sad story!

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 10:54 PM
I know this hasnt had a reply for at least 2 years but I'd like to post my pictures of my sims =D

I have the toddler boy named Nate:
http://imgur.com/A9SjbXp

and Mommy and daughter time!
http://imgur.com/omWaNSv

Nate playing with a toy!
http://imgur.com/sLBalhP

Hope their cute!