Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 11:36 PM Last edited by lovescarmen : 24th Nov 2014 at 1:30 AM.
Default Warriors Cats Legacy
Before we get started, I would like to thank DJKanine9 for giving me the idea to make a challenge that differs a lot from his. Here is his version of the Challenge, http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?
. t=527535 Also, anything with quotes around it is from "Warriors Secrets of the Clans" by Erin Hunter. Also, this challenge requires the base game (of course) and Pets.
--BackGround Information--

The Warrior Cats is a series of around 60 books my Erin Hunter. In the Books, their are 4 groups known as Clans. ShadowClan, the rulers of the moor, they are "proud and wily." Then there is ThunderClan, they are the rulers of the forest, they are "fierce and brave." RiverClan is unusual, they are the swimmers and fishers. They rule the rivers, they are "clever and strong." Finally there is WindClan, they rule the moors and are, "swift and loyal." StarClan are the ancestors of the cats. All the clans mostly live in harmony, under the Warrior Code.

--Back Story--

I'm a warrior of ThunderClan. I have been chosen to lead an expedition. In the Clans a sickness is breaking out. No one is safe, almost all are sick, except for the cats coming with me. A cat from each clan was chosen by the clan's leaders to come. We have an adventurous, proud, lazy ShadowClan medicine cat joining us. From WindClan, we have a skittish, hunter, and noisy warrior. Representing RiverClan we have a genius, friendly, hunter, who will become my deputy. I'm representing ThunderClan. Along with me I brought my son. Together we are setting out on a journey to start a new clan. Incase the clans die out, what we stand for, and our code will survive. Hopefully we will succeed….

--Goal--

To "complete" this challenge you must become "Leader" on the ranks bellow. To level up you must earn a certain amount of points. You could also just play and enjoy the game. (Ranks will be listed later on)

--Rules--

1. Follow the rules
2. Don't have your cats drink water, it will replenish there hunger. Doing so will result in point loss. If one of your cats drinks water without your doing you do not have to take off points.
3. Don't have your cats interact with people, int he books Warriors avoid humans as much as possible.
4. Queens ( pregnant cats), medicane cats, and elders may not hunt.
5. Try not to let your kits outside of camp.
6. Only the first Medicine cat can have kits, in the books medicine cats can not have mates or kits.
7. No eating of of dumpsters, food bowls at a household, ect.
8. Don't use cheats, except when instructed to do so, or if you need to add family funds.
9. No mods except ones that allow you to have more Sims in your household.
10. Have a blast!

--Character Set Up--

First, select any world you would like. Then create a household and create these cats, if you would really like to, you can use different traits, but these go with the Back Story. Also, they don't have to be solid colors, they can have stripes, spots, patches, ect. Cats can also be any gender. Also make a human so you can have the cats. You can skip this and create 5 cats, an apprentice, medicine cat, warrior, deputy, and leader if you wish. You also don't have to follow the exact guide lines.

Leader, ThunderClan cat: This cat can be any color, within reason! This cat has the traits, adventurous, and hunter. The last trait you can choose!
Deputy, RiverClan cat: This cat can really be any color, but I would recommend light browns, grays, blues, and white. This cat has the traits genius, friendly, and hunter. But if you'd like you can replace hunter with another trait.
Medicine Cat, ShadowClan cat: This cat should be darker colors, such as dark brown, black, or gray. This cats has the traits, lazy, proud, adventurous.
Warrior, WindClan cat: This cat can be any color. The only thing I would suggest is a skinny body type. WindClan runs quickly chasing rabbits across the moor. This cat has the traits, skittish, noisy and hunter. You can replace noisy and hunter if you wish.
Apprentice, ThunderClan cat: This cat can be any color. You can choose all the traits for this one! Also, in relationships you should make the Leader his dad.

--Cat Ranks Info--

Leader- Is the ruler of the clan. He has the suffix 'star'. You can only have one leader. (Example: Wolfstar)
Deputy: The leader's second in command. If the leader was to die, he would become the new leader. Any warrior can be deputy. The deputy keeps his warrior name. You can only have on deputy(Example: Wildtail)
Medicine cat: The healer of the clan. This cat basically is just for RolePlay. They can't hunt, or have mates or kits. The first medicine cat however, can have kits. The medicine cat can also have an apprentice. But only one medicine cat is allowed.
Warriors- The normal members of the clan. The Warriors have their apprentice name along with a suffix, such as tail, foot, pelt, fur, heart, ect. (Examples: Honeyfoot, Foxleap, Leafpebble) If you need help finding ones, just search "Warrior Cat Names" on Google. An apprentice becomes a warrior when he/she reaches level 3 hunting skill.
Apprentices: Have their kit name with the new suffix paw. A kit becomes an apprentice when they reach adult hood. (Examples: Reedpaw, Troutpaw, Lionpaw)
Kits: The kittens of the clan. They have a prefix and then the suffix kit. Try to keep the kits in the camp. (Examples: Shewkit, Flowerkit, Rabbitkit)
Elders: The elder cats, a warrior becomes a warrior when they become an elder. They keep their warrior name and do not hunt.
Queens: Pregnant cats, queens should stay in camp and can't hunt.
--Set Up--

1st off, choose a lot, I would recommend a bigger one. After you do that, hit Control+Shift+C . Then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" after that type "familyfunds (last name) (amount). These won't affect your game or your Sims 3 stuff. Then make "nests" for each of the ranks above. I would use plants to make them, as they are living in the wild, but you can use beds or something. Then you can make your lot a forest, river, marsh, moor, or whatever really. Then buy a computer and buy an addition house for your human. After that sell the computer. Keep the sim off the lot with the cats. Then, your ready to play!

--Point Ranks--

As I said earlier, the goal of the challenge is to reach the rank of leader. Again, you can just enjoy the challenge if you'd like! You have to go down a rank if you don't have that amount of points. Choose between easy and hard.
Easy
Kit- 100 Points
Apprentice- 200 Points
Warrior- 300 Points
Deputy- 400 Points
Leader- 500 points

Hard
Kit: 150 Points
Apprentice: 300 points
Warrior: 400 points
Deputy: 600 points
Leader: 800 Points

--Points System--

These are how you gain and lose points. If the social worker takes your cats, it's game over!

You had your cat drink water! -50 points
You interacted with a human! -30 points
Kits are born! +5 points per kit
New Generation! +20 points
Kit becomes an apprentice! +5 points
Apprentice becomes a Warrior/Medicine Cat! +15 points
A Warrior becomes deputy! +30 points
A deputy becomes leader! +50 points
A Warrior is made an elder! +10 points
A cat reaches level 10 at hunting! +30 points

Hope you enjoy this! I would love updates and what you guys are doing! I'll be playing along with you! If you make it to the rank of leader, let me know or say in the comments and I'll list your name, also say weather you did easy or hard!

Worthy Warriors (People who reached the rank of leader):
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 8:07 PM Last edited by mbmb11 : 18th Apr 2015 at 10:19 AM.
ok heres my plan!.....i first made the leader..ThrustStar....Medicine Cat...LeafBlaze......Deputy...Willowstep......3warriors(extras).....Sandtail,BrambleClaw......Apprentice...Dovepaw! :3 and Brambleclaw currently had Sandtail as a mate..buttt....Brambleclaw found Willowstep better o-o
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Oct 2016 at 10:58 AM
Same reasoning as Lilyfox122, I just need to be able to see the points system and keep track, sorry this thread died
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 2:27 AM
I try this