Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#801 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:04 PM
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#802 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 1:36 AM
Final update! The End

If you would, there's a survey I created here.
A list of Ellothiel's children you can reference is here.
Scholar
#803 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:17 AM
Hi, I have another update
Forum Resident
#804 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Alpal425 : 15th Sep 2014 at 12:28 AM.
Question About Reputations
Ok, so if I make the daddy a boyfriend, then when can I break up with him? After the WooHoo, or after she figures out that she is preggy? OR after she gives birth? Stupid reputations!
Test Subject
#805 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:54 AM
can u adopt babies?
Lab Assistant
#806 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minethesims
can u adopt babies?

Probably not
Instructor
#807 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minethesims
can u adopt babies?

You can, but they do not count towards the 100 children.
Test Subject
#808 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MistressTiffany
You can, but they do not count towards the 100 children.

oh darn
Test Subject
#809 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:56 AM
Are you allowed to be any other supernatural life states such as a fairy, ware wolf, ect.
Test Subject
#810 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 4:35 AM
Hi there, this is my very first post on here - I've been lurking around for a little while, though. I've just started my very own - although slightly modified - 100 Baby Challenge. I don't know how it will go, or if I'll finish; I unfortunately have the attention spam of a goldfish. But I'm quite excited about it, I have a bit of a backstory and everything that I've just posted on a simblr and Babies 1 and 2 just became toddlers. We'll see how this goes!
Field Researcher
#811 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1Lali
Are you allowed to be any other supernatural life states such as a fairy, ware wolf, ect.

Yes you can be any supernatural state you want. Some people use a mod to shorten the exaggerated lifespan of supernaturals but you don't have to. The whole point of the challenge is to have fun torturing your sims with 100 babies, whether through several generations or all in one. All other details are up to the player.

Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were going to do anyway - Robert Downey Jr

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand? - Captain Jack Sparrow
Scholar
#812 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 11:31 AM
This weeks update Family time
Test Subject
#813 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:23 PM
I just posted the first "chapter" of my 100 Baby Challenge along with a Meet the Founder, some info about the House and Intro about the reason why I'm using slightly different rules. I have no idea if it's good or not but here's a link if anyone wants to check it out.
Test Subject
#814 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:47 PM
Chapters 2 and 3 have been posted and we're now up to 4 little ones. Things are going pretty well!
Test Subject
#815 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:47 AM
Are you allowed to use the inheritance lifetime reward for money? (P.s I've started playing the challenge think its awesom.)
Lab Assistant
#816 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:29 AM
Are you allowed to use the inheritance lifetime reward for money? (P.s I've started playing the challenge think its awesom.)

I don't think your allowed to. Does the Inheritance Lifetime Reward come with a certain Expansion Pack?
Instructor
#817 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
I don't think your allowed to. Does the Inheritance Lifetime Reward come with a certain Expansion Pack?

Yes, you are allowed to get the LTW, and yes it is, from Generations.
Test Subject
#818 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:55 PM

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#819 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:08 AM

Thank you for answering me. People usually never answer me. Doesn't the Inheritance Lifetime Reward give you money? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I usually know this stuff, but I don't think that I've ever played with the Inheritance Lifetime Reward.

Edit: Oops, you were probably talking to 1Lali. (Right there, my cluelessness kicks in) (lol)
Lab Assistant
#820 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 8:34 AM
Yes, Inheritance does give you money, around 30000-40000.
And yes, HorseSimmer09, I'm talking to you. *gives a ''don't worry'' smile*

Bookworm,Loves The Cold,Couch Potato,Dog Person, Insane Psychopath ;-D
Scholar
#821 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 10:37 AM
Hello, this weeks Update is here, Enjoy
Instructor
#822 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HorseSimmer09
Thank you for answering me. People usually never answer me. Doesn't the Inheritance Lifetime Reward give you money? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I usually know this stuff, but I don't think that I've ever played with the Inheritance Lifetime Reward.

Edit: Oops, you were probably talking to 1Lali. (Right there, my cluelessness kicks in) (lol)

I was talking to the both of you, don't worry.
Teckie's right, it's usually between 30k-40k.
Lab Assistant
#823 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:12 PM
That's a lot of money.
Lab Assistant
#824 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 9:50 PM
"Collecting" lol
Test Subject
#825 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:19 AM
Ok so this is my first time I'm going to try and do the whole challenge ( I've been doing tests of it ) and I've noticed that it's very hard to earn money in the first gen so I was wondering if anyone had some tips they would like to share. Thanks.
Page 33 of 46