Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 4:41 PM Last edited by KaterMikesch77 : 25th Jun 2017 at 5:24 PM.
Default Talja’s 3t2 conversion of M91′s Shipping Container Set
Where can I download Talja’s 3t2 conversion of M91′s Shipping Container Set? I only found a link to Simpearls, but you have to register and wait till your registration request will be reviewed and approved. And then, I read something about "you need 10 posts.." Can I download it somewhere else easier , maybe?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:24 PM
Some of the containers -great emphasis on "some"- are included in a house made by mysimmylicioussims here
Now, about the "need 10 posts to download..." where did you read it? In the new Simpearls forum (the old being Black Pearl Sims) I have had only 3 posts, and I can download CC with no problems. Of course, I was a member in their old site, so I don't know if this counts or not. In any case, Simpearls is a friendly community with mature people, and the activation does not take long, if you care to register.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:20 PM
Thanks. read it here http://simpearls.co.uk/simpearls/index.php
"Please note, you need 10 posts to access the designer forum and member downloads"
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 8:36 PM
Thanks, Kater. I hadn't seen that before.