Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 15
Field Researcher
#251 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Séri
Hi can you repair the file Ask Permission successful.rar the one no longer works I have no interaction please.

Make sure that you're using the updated version I posted in this comment.
Test Subject
#252 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tman
Thank you, I just found it.

Fix does not seem to be working. Just tried it out
Field Researcher
#253 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 6:54 PM
Fix does not seem to be working. Just tried it out

Could you be more specific? The drain life interaction works as intended in my game with the mod in.
Test Subject
#254 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 8:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mars97m
Could you be more specific? The drain life interaction works as intended in my game with the mod in.

No death occurred. Tried it both on and off my lot.
Field Researcher
#255 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 2:27 PM
No death occurred. Tried it both on and off my lot.

Again, it works fine on my end. Check if you've got any other mod that might conflict, and make sure that you've got mods enabled in the options menu (seems like a no-brainer, but WAY too many people forget to re-enable it when updating the game)
To make things easier when conflict-hunting, use this handy little program.
Test Subject
#256 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 4:56 PM
Again, it works fine on my end. Check if you've got any other mod that might conflict, and make sure that you've got mods enabled in the options menu (seems like a no-brainer, but WAY too many people forget to re-enable it when updating the game)
To make things easier when conflict-hunting, use this handy little program.

Ah, never mind, lol I just realized why it did not work, forgot to extract the file. Thanks for the update, it is working fine, now I can enjoy my vampires the way I like to play them.
Test Subject
#257 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:40 AM
does the mod VAMPIRES - Autonomy (Dark Meditation).rar | Description: (Optional) Vampires Autonomy - (Dark Meditation) - (ver. 1.0) or VAMPIRES - Autonomy (ver. 1.0).rar | Description: (Optional) Adds autonomy for Dark Meditation and Offer to Turn! - (ver. 1.0) still work with cats and dog last patch?
Test Subject
#258 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:16 AM
Default update to vamp mega mod?
Use my update, dude.
where? do you have a link, it doesn't show when I click on your mods
Field Researcher
#259 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:56 PM
Oh yeah, reading previous comments is SOO tiresome
(These are the updated versions I made for the Cats and Dogs patch. Yes they still work, and if they don't it's likely your fault )
Ask Permission Successful
Stronger Plasma Food
ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit
DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)
Autonomy (Dark Meditation)
Test Subject
#260 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 8:24 PM
Good afternoon, I would like to know if the ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit mod is compatible with the new pack of sims 4 and its latest version 1.38
Field Researcher
#261 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Escudero0903
Good afternoon, I would like to know if the ClubsWontUseDrainLifeSpirit mod is compatible with the new pack of sims 4 and its latest version 1.38

It is if you use my update
Lab Assistant
#262 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 11:48 PM
Plasma packs never needed to be "fixed", if the Stronger Plasma mod doesn't work then you could just drink more packs
Besides I'm not really sure if I should update the other mods myself, as Tanja seems to have been active recently on the site, just not on this page.

Thanks so much! I actually did talk to one of the Q and A testers on Twitter about the plasma rate of replenish, and he said it seemed like a bug though, so it probably is a fix
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 8:11 PM
Dyslexic and in need of clarification. I have downloaded many mods but for some reason this mod is creating a challenge for me to understand the directions. I have sat and read for a couple of hours at a time and more than once. For some reason I don't know if its because of the amount of downloads/Flavors/optionals but this mod's directions are not clicking for me. Can someone please simplify the downloading directions for me? What "flavors" can I mix not mix? Is there one download that contains everything? What does one recommend downloading? Which download is the must have? I am looking to fix the issue of my vamps needing a cool down period to drink from the same sim, turn if the sims has been drank from, mentor if they have already mentored, being rejected for asking for plasma, plasma fruit drinks food being more filling.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#264 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 3:51 AM
@meetkitty I wouldn't use this mod anymore...She hasn't updated in a long while and will probably create errors in game for you. Mars97m updated a few parts to this mod that are ok to be used with Cats and Dogs but I'm not sure if it's okay to use with more recent patches...
Field Researcher
#265 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
but I'm not sure if it's okay to use with more recent patches...

My updates are still compatible.
Test Subject
#266 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:26 AM
thank you mars97m for updates of mods
Test Subject
#267 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 4:33 PM
It is if you use my update

Hi! Thanks for keeping these updated, but i have a question on how sims die. Can continuously drinking kill a sim when their energy is low or does death occur if they have the life drain ability?
Field Researcher
#268 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:36 PM

Thanks for updating these! And thanks to Tanja1986 for making them in the first place.
Test Subject
#269 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 3:27 PM
Hi! No need to update?
Test Subject
#270 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:03 AM
Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by DemonOfSarila
Thanks for updating these! And thanks to Tanja1986 for making them in the first place.

First off, Thanks for keeping these mods alive! I am a little late to the game in finding these, but I have wanted them for a long time. The only thing is that they aren't working with my version which is 1.41.42.1020 w/Jungle Adventures. Is there any way that you could be troubled to update these for that version? I really want to see this work and so far nada...

Many thanks and much appreciation...
Test Subject
#271 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:13 PM
I'm pretty sure the latest update broke the StrongerPlasmaFood bit - post-update, my sims ability to drink from plasma packs is broken, they pick up the pack and it disappears out of their hand/thirst does not improve. Going to test without mods, but wanted to let you know.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#272 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:37 PM
need update for seasons?
Test Subject
#273 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MouetteSheridan
I'm pretty sure the latest update broke the StrongerPlasmaFood bit - post-update, my sims ability to drink from plasma packs is broken, they pick up the pack and it disappears out of their hand/thirst does not improve. Going to test without mods, but wanted to let you know.

My game did the same thing. Actually, my vampire sims can't drink from people either. It was the StrongerPlasmaFood mod. I checked.
Test Subject
#274 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AnnaShade
My game did the same thing. Actually, my vampire sims can't drink from people either. It was the StrongerPlasmaFood mod. I checked.

It was also the drink all you want mods.

Would love an update. No rush, of course, but it is a great mod, so I miss it.
Test Subject
#275 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 4:38 PM
Any update for this mod?
Page 11 of 15