Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 8:23 PM
Default The Expansion Pack Sim Legacy Challenge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥The Sims 3 - Expansion Pack Challenge!♥

Hi, and I’m here today with the Sims 3 Expansion Pack Challenge! Warning, it's kind of a stupid idea and probably already taken, if so let me know and link me to it please. For this challenge you need the following expansion packs installed (or just at least one)

Supernatural

Pets

Seasons

Showtime

These are the only 3 I can think of, but if there are others, you can feel free to let me know! You can tell me them as long as they introduce new creatures (such as, Supernatural introduces werewolves, fairies and such, Seasons aliens (I think? If you cant make an alien in C-A-S, just ignore it I may be really stupid. You can, I think, use testingcheats to Edit Sim In Create-a-Sim in an existing world on an alien, then save them to the bin to edit later), etc, etc.

Create-A-Sim

(C-A-S)

Sim 1-This Sim can be of any gender, age, any looks and traits and all that, however they may NOT be an alien, supernatural, or any of that. Must be a normal Sim. Clothes can only be ones from the base game, same with make-up, hairstyle, etc. Their traits need to be ones that come from the base game, too; this Sim needs to be entirely a base-game Sim, even a base-game Lifetime Wish!

Other Sims-This is only for if you have another Sims 3 Expansion Pack (EP). You must follow the exact same rules as for Sim 1, except for with the other expansion pack (i.e, if it's based off of World Adventures {WA}, then only WA clothing, hair, so on, so on. Supernatural must be a supernatural (no genie), Showtime, must be a genie) For every Expansion Pack, for every Sim--if you have more than 8 Expansion Packs, it's up to you to decide which you will use; must include the Base Game! No repeating any expansion packs!

Pet-This is only if you have Pets. Just choose whatever pet you like, may have up to one per species including Minor Pets (maybe you will have a horse, a snake, a dog and a bird, but not a horse, dog,snake, bird, and 3 cats! Breeding is prohibited until it is required.)

Moving In!

You may move into any pre-made world you like. No downloadable worlds, just ones made from the base game, or Expansion Packs (such as Moonlight Falls from Supernatural, Monte Vista from Monte Vista)! First, pick any starter house or lot. Either way, you’ll need to make sure of this:

•Every Sim has their own room!

•The decorations in the Sim’s bedroom needs to be ones from their Expansion Pack

•Each room must have at least one item per Expansion Pack (for example, a pet bed because of Pets, a magic mirror because of Supernatural, a TV because of the Base game, and two Christmas Trees from Seasons, and a couch from the Base Game

The rest is up to you! However, if you have, say, Late Night, but you didnt use it for your Sims because you already have 8, then no using the nice new fridge it comes with!

NO MONEY CHEATS ALLOWED FOR THE MAKING OF YOUR LOT, NOR AT ANY POINT IN THE CHALLENGE UNLESS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO. NO CHEATS AT ALL, FOR THAT MATTER.

Gameplay

Now you’ve got your nice new house. Now, you can start playing your legacy! Literally, just survive 5 or more generations…

But it's not always so simple.

Easy Mode

You may get any career you please!

Doesn’t matter who you marry!

Your children meet no special requirements!

The way to end the challenge is if your child gets bad grades (C or under) for 2 weeks!

5 generations only (if you wish to add more, you may in all difficulty modes!)

Medium Mode

Must get a career based off your Expansion Pack (example, self-employment from Ambitions--if there isnt one or you don't want one {if you don't like it, too bad, choose it or go unemployed!}, just don't get a job or get a base game job.

You must marry someone wearing any piece of clothing or hairstyle from the Sim’s Expansion Pack.

Your child must be a Supernatural if you or/and your husband are, or alien if you or/and your husband are.

One way to end the challenge is if a child gets bad grades (C or under) for 1 week, or if one of the parents are a Supernatural/alien and their child isn’t, game over!

10 generations (if you wish to add more, you may in all difficulty modes!)

Hard Mode

Must get a career based off your Expansion Pack (example, self-employment from Ambitions--if there isnt one or you don't want one {if you don't like it, too bad, choose it or go unemployed!}, just don't get a job or get a base game job.

You must marry someone wearing any piece of clothing and a hairstyle from the Sim’s Expansion Pack-must be any Supernatural if the Sim is.

Your child must be a Supernatural if you or/and your husband are, or alien if you or/and your husband are.

One way to end the challenge is if a child gets bad grades (C or under) for 5 days, or if one of the parents are a Supernatural/alien and their child isn’t, game over!

20 generations (if you wish to add more, you may in all difficulty modes!)

X-treme Mode

Must get a career based off your Expansion Pack (example, self-employment in Ambitions). If there isnt one, pick a base game career, if you don't want one, too bad! It's required!

You must marry someone wearing any piece of clothing and a hairstyle from the Sim’s Expansion Pack, and if Supernatural, must be the same creature.

One way to end the challenge is if a child gets bad grades (C or under) for 2 days, or if one of the parents are a Supernatural/alien and their child isn’t, game over!

50 generations (if you wish to add more, you may in all difficulty modes!)

Extras

If you have any suggestions, or if someone’s made a similar or same challenge already, tell/link me! Thanks!

♥♥♥Happy Simming!♥♥♥