Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Scars - Updated: Blushes Version

by Shep Posted 25th Jul 2009 at 3:37 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2009 at 2:22 PM by Shep

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#51 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 8:03 AM
Your scares are really great. They give some character to pudding faces without looking too rude. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:19 AM Last edited by plut0o : 12th Apr 2011 at 12:58 PM.
This is a great idea! But i'm wondering if u could do more of scars? for an example Desmond Miles' from Assassins Creed, I personally would request a similar to that one, except only on the upper lip, because I have one like that IRL but this is great!

Oh yeah, and can you please make it for teens too ?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#53 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:21 PM
I have tried it out in my game and I really like it. Looks good.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:13 PM
thanks so much...
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 9:25 AM
I really like the way they look and the fact that they are categorized as Blush in CAS!
I usually don't request stuff, but yours are the one that are the closest to what I'm exactly looking for, so I guess it won't hurt to ask.

I want to do a "Ezio Auditore" for my game, and if you've played Assassin's Creed, you already know what I'm going to ask.
I need a scar that would look like this: Ezio

Looking at the "eye" scar, I wish I knew how to do it because the shape looks almost the same. Ezio's scar seems to be just a tad more curvy.
I'm taking a chance in asking, but if you don't have the time or don't feel like doing it, it's all good.

Thank you the ones you made already!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 11:11 PM
OMG!!!! The second scar greatly resembles Gary Smith's, from the game Bully!! Oh, I love that game. Hoping for a sequel :O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 27th May 2012 at 3:29 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOO SOOO MUCH! I had a Sim in Sims 2 that I REALLY REALLY loved...and I wanted to make the one someone make for me like her...look like her from Sims 2 <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 5:59 AM
Do you think you might be able to my the right eye scar for the left eye? I don't know if someone already asked, but I think it would be cool on the other eye as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 8:38 PM
;D This is awesome. Definitely going to use this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th May 2013 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by somby2
Do you think you might be able to my the right eye scar for the left eye? I don't know if someone already asked, but I think it would be cool on the other eye as well.

I second that. My John Locke sim needs a scar in that location.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 6:16 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 8:27 AM
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I HAVE BE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 21st May 2016 at 2:07 PM
Thank you so much! :^) Finally I can make Sims that aren't perfectly smooth and clean faced! Also, you had me smack my monitor - trying to get that little crawling bug. LOL
Scholar
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Oct 2016 at 3:38 PM Last edited by Elynda : 2nd Oct 2016 at 3:52 PM.
These are just what I was looking for. A 'duelling' scar was the perfect finishing touch for the sim I was creating. Thanks.
Page 3 of 3