Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#26 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DevX
I understand... Tho they did request a action to change tampon and such and that seemed okay .___.

I assume without showing the tampon! A moodlet of waking up aroused might be okay too - or neither might be acceptable. I'm not the judge.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Sep 2016 at 9:52 PM
I would most definitely use a mod like this. I love adding as much realism as possible.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:36 AM
I think you should add the nausea and possibly add medication Sims can order online to help with their symptom! Would be totally interested in this mod
Test Subject
#29 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 9:34 AM
such a good idea; maybe you could have varied emotions like mood swings, trouble sleeping and joint or muscle pain and maybe a take medicine option to deal with most symptoms but i hope to see this mod
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 7:33 AM
oh my god, i would love a mod like this! it'll make the game sooo much more realistic, good luck!
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 1:50 AM
Default PCOS and other irregular cycle's
Quote: Originally posted by Joyius
I'm going to attempt to make a period mod for the sims 4. I was wondering what everyone(only people wanting to use it), would like to see in it. Here are the things I'm already going to include
*Cramps
*Munchies
*New toilet interactions: 'Use tampon' 'Use Pad' 'Use cup'
*Fatigue

If anyone has anything else they would think could be good to include, please comment below.
Things I am considering
*Nausea
*Increased hygiene decay
*Menopause mod for elders
*Delay 'use pregnancy test' option on toilet until after end of 'week' cycle

This of course would be set to only be enabled on sims who have chosen 'able to get pregnant' It will start however in teenagehood and end at elderhood. There will also be four time lengths, for the aging duration of the sims 4, but chooseable by user with a 'week' interval in between for them to get pregnant.
*Short: 2 days
*Normal: 3 days
*Long: 4 Days
*Epic: 5 Days

Just a note/question. Maybe when a teen first gets their period it's not an actual cycle yet?
Also I would love to have this in my game. If there is anyway to have a PCOS period option or irregular settings, i would love to see that, not sure if you could do anything close to this but thanks for trying and i'll insert an article about PCOS so you don't have to search around . Thank You again.

https://www.womenshealth.gov/public...y-syndrome.html (The site I wen't on to discover I actually have this)
http://www.pcosaa.org/pcos-symptoms/ (Some Symptoms Here)
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:07 AM
Default Wicked Whims
Quote: Originally posted by DevX
What about a boner and ejaculation mod too?

Wicked Whims on LoversLab comes pretty close.
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kasaboop
Wicked Whims on LoversLab comes pretty close.

Wicked whims also has a period mod and gives the option of removing headlining. The period mod is mostly a moodlet of flirty, tense, cramping, etc and you have lower rates of fertility while on the period. You can check your level of fertility on a toilet, but there is no changing of pad, etc. It also gives the option of public nudity without the mosaic and autonomy nudity if you're into that. Unfortunately, if you're under 18, it does have very realistic intercourse. I stopped using it because I share a computer and sims 4 game with underage siblings. But whatever works for you!
Page 2 of 2