Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#176 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 3:46 AM
I chose a 2 bedroom house in Starlight Shore and expanded on it and made it look as trashy as possible. I currently have 2 female prostitutes, a male prostitute, a baby, and a male pimp. Is it ok if I have a male pimp and a male prostitute.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
I chose a 2 bedroom house in Starlight Shore and expanded on it and made it look as trashy as possible. I currently have 2 female prostitutes, a male prostitute, a baby, and a male pimp. Is it ok if I have a male pimp and a male prostitute.

I'm sure that's fine. The only reason there was a no male rule is because they can't have their own kids without getting married/moving in. As long as no one has real jobs, I don't see the issue. :P
Test Subject
#178 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 8:00 PM
Now I have to try this!!
I read LadyMoiraine's Brothel post and this one and I'm inspired! She started another one on a commercial lot by using Simlogical's Ticket machine (http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...p?topic=1078.0).
It's probably going to take me a few weeks just to get the building made. haha.
Test Subject
#179 Old 8th May 2014 at 7:11 PM
instead of using kaching i suugest using mode that will get sims to actually get money from woohoo eg; sims working bed, or woohooer (with kamasimtra) you can find them easily if you go on google.
but it sound interesting i'll give it a try
Test Subject
#180 Old 8th May 2014 at 10:24 PM
Kamasimtra is a great challenge and make things really interesting.

If you leave the settings as default is a pain on the ass to finish this challenge.
You start winning around 40 bucks for each client. And accordly to the rules you can do them only once at day.
So... you need to woohoo with 20 or more clients before getting as much as the kaching cheat!

Poor hokers... good news is they win experience and start making real money when they reach level 5, this makes a real challenge!

Also the clients keep on calling for your services if your reputation goes high (and there are internal rewards and challenges some sounds very interesting).

I think i will restart this challenge and see how's going now that i have more experience woohooing. Perhaps changing a little bit the rules.
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 9th May 2014 at 11:02 PM
This seems like a lot of fun :P
Test Subject
#182 Old 21st May 2014 at 11:28 PM
I have been having a lot of fun with this challenge so far, but I got in a lot of problems after my reputations went lower than I knew was possible... Thing is, it is getting impossible to get anybody to woohoo. My hopeless romantic girl, who has had the same boyfriend for almost 2 weeks trying to raise my faithfullness stats, was the only one who managed to bring in money the last few weeks. And even she could only do that twice. (Sugardaddies arent illegal right? Please say they arent, I dont even have enough cribs for my babies *cries* )

Anyway, getting to the point...
I read on here that there are many mods that would make this game more fun (woohooer, kama simtra, etc.), but when I read up on them it seems I cant use one of them without downloading tons of other mods?
So for someone who has never used mods in sims before, what mods should I use? I can probably figure out how to install them and stuff, but I just need some help finding out what mods need what mods and whatnot.
I have every expansion if that is important.
Thanks in advance to anyone who'll reply to me.
Instructor
#183 Old 22nd May 2014 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Talidara
I read on here that there are many mods that would make this game more fun (woohooer, kama simtra, etc.), but when I read up on them it seems I cant use one of them without downloading tons of other mods?
So for someone who has never used mods in sims before, what mods should I use? I can probably figure out how to install them and stuff, but I just need some help finding out what mods need what mods and whatnot.

You just need to download Master controller, woohooer, and if you want to be a "professional" you can download kama simtra.

I have a little problem with kamasimtra, since my sims don't get the option to become self employed. I don't know what i'm doing wrong :/
Forum Resident
#184 Old 22nd May 2014 at 2:11 AM
Kama simtra+ani's working bed= cha-ching! Now all my hookers are happy hookers!
Test Subject
#185 Old 22nd May 2014 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Talidara
I have been having a lot of fun with this challenge so far, but I got in a lot of problems after my reputations went lower than I knew was possible... Thing is, it is getting impossible to get anybody to woohoo. My hopeless romantic girl, who has had the same boyfriend for almost 2 weeks trying to raise my faithfullness stats, was the only one who managed to bring in money the last few weeks. And even she could only do that twice. (Sugardaddies arent illegal right? Please say they arent, I dont even have enough cribs for my babies *cries* )

Anyway, getting to the point...

I know a lot of people say woohooer and stuff are great (Which they are) but I know I was nervous about downloading them at first too, since they're really complicating to someone who's new to modding.

If you're looking for something to fix the jealousy/reputation thing, you can try to find mods that are specific to that. I know of one mod that changes out reps work. I'm not sure if it's entirely what you were looking for, but it's what I use.

http://modthesims.info/d/446164

Hopefully this helps!
Test Subject
#186 Old 22nd May 2014 at 11:13 PM
Woohooer and KamaSimtra are the only ones you need to work as hooker.
It works for males and females equal and it does not care about clients, of course this is a personal matter.

I'll explain as quick and understandable possible. Forgive for grammar or spelling mistakes because english is not my native language.

1. Download woohooer and Kamasimtra from nraas.
First of all check wich version are you running yuor sims, perhaps you are updating as much as possible, but it is wise to check wich version are you working, to do this, open the launcher, then put your mouse over the small icon of the sims the first one near the left down corner, then you will see the version you have installed.
Now, go back to nraas woohooer and check wich version you do need to download.
You need to download a compatible version, otherwise there are no guaranties it will work.

As you did before with the Woohoer, download the compatible version of Kamasimtra.

Extract both files (package files) into your Mydocuments/Electronic Arts/TheSIms3/Mods/Packages
If you don't have a Mods/packages folder, create it, first create the folder Mods, then inside it create the folder named Packages

Now that you have both package files on that folder run The sims.

In the start screen before selecting a save or new game you should see a message telling you the program found scripts that change or alterate the behavior of the program.
You should see:
Woohooer etc etc... and the other is KamaSimtra

You are done!

Now, both are running in the program, you can check it by clickin on your active sim or in the City Hall, you will see the option Nraas, there you can configure the Woohooer, inside the woohooer there is the option to configure the KamaSimtra

DONE!

Now... for the fun!
If you are a lone ranger and you really need to get rid of your sexual frustrations, go to the SPA and ask for discrete rendeavouz... some girls (or boys depending on your sexual orientation) will show and give you a nice treatment...
I haven tested this because never in life i had pay for sex, and i will not start doing that on the sims, but they are there and is fun to know the program also have it's own hookers, you will lost money, but you will recieve some bonuses, you will notice them!

If you want to become a professional

You can go to bed with another sim (as much as you want or do it with various sims) and raise your Woohoo skill, you can also try having cybersex with other sims via any PC, yours or in a comunity lot you need to woohoo various times before raising the skill, so keep on the good work (forget about qualifications on the first stages... they will make you sad).

As any other skill, woohoo will appear on your skills tab, you can click on info and check some of the missions and rewards

Whenever you reach level 1 of woohoo skill then you can...

> Register as pro
To do this you should:
Use your cellphone (sometimes is glitched)
Use a computer
Use a phone line.

Any of these 3 options will show: KAMASIMTRA: REGISTER AS PRO

YOU'RE DONE.
Now you are a real Bitch (if you aren't yet.)
Now just wait for clients to call you for dates or go and hook them.

Notice: Clients often call you (most of time at night) for a date even when they haven't meet you before... remember you are registered as a call girl/boy, but you need to become friends with them before woohooing them. Or you can configure the woohooer and kamasimtra.

At first your reputation will be low, so your payment will be, but as much as you work hard and sweat in other sims beds you will become more popular and skilled, and you will recieve more money and also more buffs...

FORGET KACHING... in the first stages you can win between 40 - 120 bucks for each client (or orgasm in each case).
So if you want to reach the 1000 simoleons for each kaching you should have sex i meant woohoo with the same client at least 8 times. It makes this challenge more challenging and fun, and don't worry about doing the same client time after time, some of your clients will be asiduous after the third or fourth woohoo if you are a talented sex server.

I hope this helps for all those who want but don't know how to... Use the woohooer and Kamasimtra mods.

By the way, they are safe, and if you don't want to use them, just don use them, and if you want to completely delete from your mods folder, do it, the savegames will not be damaged or conflicted.

Any other questions, please ask.
Test Subject
#187 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sipsop
Woohooer and KamaSimtra are the only ones you need to work as hooker.
It works for males and females equal and it does not care about clients, of course this is a personal matter.

I'll explain as quick and understandable possible. Forgive for grammar or spelling mistakes because english is not my native language.

(...)

Any other questions, please ask.

Wow thanks! You managed to answer any question I had, and more :D

Also thank you everyone else who answered me. You guys are great :lovestruc
Scholar
#188 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 2:29 AM
I got one of my hookers to film a politician woohooing with another hooker with the video camera, can we blackmail them into giving money to the brothel in exchange for the disc, or is that against the rules?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparklySherbert
I cant wait x)

Ok so....I got a new computer so the Sims became playable again! *hoots* That being said...prepare yourself. I have a sh*tload of pics to share.

Beware!

Test Subject
#190 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 5:21 PM
This is cool, I've already begun, but can I use the testingcheatsenabled to improve relationships quicker to allow them to woohoo?
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:13 PM
Obviously the first thing you need to do is make your brothel building. You must buy the largest lot available to start off, leaving you with less than $3,000. If you end up buying a smaller lot, you must get rid of your money in some other way (buying trees and other non useful items, using familyfunds cheat, etc) Your brothel must begin as a seedy and low brow place. You must add a bar in the lobby area, and make sure it has several closed off rooms with beds.
~
i'm confused so i buy the largest lot with house I can get or does it haft to be the largest empty lot that leaves me less than 3k? cause if thats the case I don't see how we can build the building with the beds and a bar... let alone a fridge or something

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
#192 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 8:16 PM
I'm really struggeling with this. I'm unable to use mods to help me and now all my girls have 'manipulator' repuations so now no one with woohoo with them. I'm aiming to get master of Seduction, Above Reproad, Clean Slate and Attractive traits but that's hard when no one will sleep with them (which is their happieness goals.) Can anyone help?

Here is the thread I made for the mod problem, if anyone can help I'd be very greatful
Test Subject
#193 Old 11th Dec 2014 at 10:20 AM
I'm going to try this too, I seems like it could be some interesting stories and game play.
Instructor
#194 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 9:20 AM Last edited by Rockerduck : 11th Jan 2015 at 9:49 AM.
A couple of questions....
Quote: Originally posted by cannibalcupcake
[..]
2. Gameplay:

Sims in your brothel must woohoo with passerbys in order to get money. They cannot make money in any other way. No jobs, writing books, doing art, etc. After a successful woohoo has taken place, you may type "kaching" into the cheat box and get paid for your...ahem... services.

Alternatively, your sims may also go out on the town and look for clients to bring back to the brothel. However, your sim can only do this at night after sunset. If your sim runs into a police officer at this point, your sim is put in jail and must immediately go back to the brothel and cannot make money for the rest of the day. For this to happen, the police officer simply must be on the same lot as the prostitute.

* Once per generation, your sims may recruit townspeople to join the brothel but in order to do so they must have the charismatic trait or have all charisma skill points. They also must be best friends with the person. You then can use testingcheatsenabled true to "add to household." No significant others may join, only new prostitutes. These prostitutes do not count towards the next generation.

* None of your prostitute sims may get married or move out.

* You may not have the same client twice in a day.

* All of your prostitute sims must be female. No, I'm not trying to be sexist, I just can't figure out how the next generation would come about with an all male brothel.

[..]

I just got started with this challenge, and I already have a couple of questions! That ยง3000 really didn't get me far, especially with the requirement of a bar and two seperate rooms.

1) Is it allowed to create a pond to fish (so my werewolf Sim could feast on those while I can't afford a fridge), or to purchase vegetables from the grocery store to grow produce to eat?
2) is it allowed for a klepto Sim to steal stuff from neighbors and keep it (not sell it as that's against the rules, but ... use it)? I think it is, according to the rules.
3) is it even allowed to visit neighbors and use their objects (so long as they're no police)?
4) Are Computer Whiz/Loner Sims allowed to use the library computers to meet new clients? Since I'm using WooHooer for this challenge, I've decided to only allow them to Cyber WooHoo instead of 'meeting new clients online', since that would be impossible to track, anyway, unless they're comfortable enough with a Sim to have them around. Still, I obviously can't afford my own computer yet at this point, so she has to visit the library a lot. ;P

I'd like to think there are many ways to play this challenge, but I thought I'd ask anyway! =P
Test Subject
#195 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:48 AM
Sweet! I am using NRaas Woohooer and also I'm using workingbed by ani_. Prepare yourself... FOR A LOAD OF PICTURES! (no mosaic bby) I made them a form that says their names and their "contract" and "dealer" plus, I made the clients some other option. I'll give you pictures of it, and I also made them wear lots of stripper clothes (not some hooker clothes such as fishnets, crop top, skirts, etc..) I wanted them to be sexy and unique. AND; most of all, unique to me defines their talent, if they can seduce by beauty then I'll put other hot clients in town from my saved sims folder.
Test Subject
#196 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 4:32 PM
hi, I absolutely love this idea as a challenge, im currently playing it now, I havent stuck religously to your rules, but i have the woohooer mod installed and it makes this even more fun, i started out with barely any money and managed to build a bedroom for each of my two 'prostitute' sims, and instal a bar and that was literally it, i have found so absolutely incredible things like a stripper pole along with an animation player and pole dance, im just starting to build a hot tub room which im looking forward to. i have never played any sim games like this and am very much enjoying it, thank you so much for your brilliant creative idea!
Test Subject
#197 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 6:44 PM
This is so cool! I want to try it NOW.. about to make my sims, so excited...
Test Subject
#198 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:13 PM
I'm totally doing this!! Restarting my Sims now so that I can add the working bed and Karma Simtra!
Test Subject
#199 Old 5th Feb 2015 at 6:24 PM Last edited by M1ssKi77y : 6th Feb 2015 at 2:01 AM. Reason: Adding pictures
I used the random roller to determine how many *erm hrm* "employees" I'll have (min 2 - max 5). Then used the same random roller to pick their personality types. This is what I rolled:

5 Sims:
Sim 1: #10 - Lakeshia Devore - House Madame
Sim 2: #3 - Juliet Draper
Sim 3: #6 - Sunny Harding
Sim 4: #8 - Melissa Navarro
Sim 5: #7 - Brianna Chung
Screenshots
Test Subject
#200 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 7:13 PM
Jeepers this is harder than I thought it would be! My girls spent the first week filthy, starving, and sleeping on the floor of the one-room house. Then Sunny and Juliet fell in love with each other.....
Page 8 of 9