Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 2:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Seasons
Default Does CC pack with the world?
I am working on my world and I was wondering - If I use CC in that world (for example stuff like decorations used on lots or custom building shells) will they export with the world or will the person who wants to use the world have to download it separately?
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 2:42 PM
Is that CC in your Mods folder, or installed through the Launcher as a sims3pack?
IIRC
If it's in Mods, then no. The Launcher has no idea that it's there, so it won't pull it out and put it into a sims3pack.
If it was installed as a Sims3pack, did you keep the reference that it made in DCBackup?
If not, then the launcher can't pull the reference from DCBackup to package it with the world, so again, no.
If there is still a reference in DCBackup, then the Launcher should be able to include it when you package the world.

And if you are just sharing the world file, it isn't going to include anything else.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Aug 2017 at 8:47 PM