Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Obsolete? Place in World Objects

by K9DB Posted 1st Nov 2017 at 6:51 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2020 at 2:19 AM by K9DB

185 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 136 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#176 Old 5th May 2019 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catdadsims
theres an issue with the outdoor bins not registering with the lot. was trying to get my sim to take out the trash but it kept on saying there was no outdoor bin even though there was. removed the mod and immediately worked again.

Hi @catdadsims , Yup, you’re meant to take the mod out again after you’ve placed the objects (unless it says to keep them in the download section). These mods are only meant for placement (they actually only contain “inventory and placement” tuning), then remove it from your mods folder and the objects will take on their normal tuning again, makes the game cleaner
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 8th May 2019 at 9:24 PM
I just had to log in to say... BEST THING EVER!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I would hug you if I could.. so here's a virtual one. {{HUG}}
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#178 Old 8th May 2019 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by webdznr
I just had to log in to say... BEST THING EVER!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I would hug you if I could.. so here's a virtual one. {{HUG}}

Awww, thanks @webdznr ! That gave me the warm and fuzzies, {{HUG}} back! :lovestruc :D
Test Subject
#179 Old 14th May 2019 at 4:36 AM
Thank you so much! This mod is amazing! I'm building a Halloween Town in Forgotten Hollow, jack-o-lanterns and spooky decor everywhere! Before the neighborhood looked so bare. You rock!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#180 Old 17th May 2019 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaztien
Thank you so much! This mod is amazing! I'm building a Halloween Town in Forgotten Hollow, jack-o-lanterns and spooky decor everywhere! Before the neighborhood looked so bare. You rock!

Aww, thanks @Annaztien What a great idea!! Ooo...I'd love to see that! I was thinking of having Halloween in Forgotten Hollow too, I'm gonna put the cemetery there and have the ghosts come out!
Let me know if you need any more spooky things to place
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#181 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 1:53 PM
I put a basketball hoop on sulani beach area via "place in world" and it's not usable.
the only menu is "put in inventory" so useless.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Mad Poster
#182 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
I put a basketball hoop on sulani beach area via "place in world" and it's not usable.
the only menu is "put in inventory" so useless.

You are supposed to take the mod OUT of the mods folder once you have the objects where you want them. Otherwise what you have experienced will happen and there will be no interactions.
So, put mod in. Move objects where desired. Save game. Remove mod. Load game and play.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#183 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
You are supposed to take the mod OUT of the mods folder once you have the objects where you want them. Otherwise what you have experienced will happen and there will be no interactions.
So, put mod in. Move objects where desired. Save game. Remove mod. Load game and play.

Yup! Thanks for answering that Menaceman44, I have been internet-less.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#184 Old 17th Dec 2019 at 7:48 PM
TOOL is an awesome and life saver mod, but I have used your mod several times, thank you for doing this while it lasted!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#185 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 3:54 PM Last edited by K9DB : 6th Jan 2020 at 4:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by bubblegumfish
TOOL is an awesome and life saver mod, but I have used your mod several times, thank you for doing this while it lasted!

Awww, thanks so much @bubblegumfish :lovestruc That is the kindest comment. Makes me feel really happy and appreciated! *BIG HUGS* to you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#186 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 8:37 AM
Thank you very much !!!
Page 8 of 8