Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tense Sense - Custom Trait (Available for Teens and older)

by Karazhan87 Posted 23rd Jan 2018 at 5:22 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2018 at 4:11 AM by Karazhan87

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:10 PM
nice, thank you !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PoppyKris
nice, thank you !

Thank you for the support!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 2:30 PM
This looks like it will profoundly impact a sim's life in such a difficult way. I simply adore it. The positive and negative buffs are a delight as well, since nothing is ever all good or bad. I am particularly excited and impressed with the detail regarding the proximity of sims not as well liked. That's genius. What a great trigger. I love it. Can't wait to watch it unfold. This mod won't trigger any sims to have deaths with bad moodlets right? Regardless, fantastic trait. Can't wait to see what your come up with next :)
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 2:10 AM
if you made a version where the social need doesn't decay, I'd totally play it! (as a rule I tend not to like those). I don't mind if it's challenging gameplay - I have a Sim in mind (me, lol!) who has a lot of mental hangups like these. I think this is a brilliant mod which adds complexity to gameplay, so great thinking!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KyoSay
This looks like it will profoundly impact a sim's life in such a difficult way. I simply adore it. The positive and negative buffs are a delight as well, since nothing is ever all good or bad. I am particularly excited and impressed with the detail regarding the proximity of sims not as well liked. That's genius. What a great trigger. I love it. Can't wait to watch it unfold. This mod won't trigger any sims to have deaths with bad moodlets right? Regardless, fantastic trait. Can't wait to see what your come up with next

Thus far, the only mortal danger a Tense Sense Sim has is when they've been in proximity to 'unfriendlies' for 9-10 stages (360-400 Sim-minutes). An Angry +7/+10 is extremely hard to pass off! (Staying near a mirror is a wise choice during outings with friends, as you can Calm Self Down in a Tense mood before it gets dangerous)

Being Very Tense will not cause death, just rudeness. Thank you much for your support, and if you have requests or questions, ask away!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaleidoscope
if you made a version where the social need doesn't decay, I'd totally play it! (as a rule I tend not to like those). I don't mind if it's challenging gameplay - I have a Sim in mind (me, lol!) who has a lot of mental hangups like these. I think this is a brilliant mod which adds complexity to gameplay, so great thinking!

Did you mean a version where Social need *does* decay? This mod in its current state has a Social Decay of 0, plus a constant +5 to Social Need as a 'just in case'. Tell me what you're thinking and I will run with it! :D