Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 3:44 PM
Default Mod which lets you stay and travel to hospital whenever u want:)
Hey guys I am searching so long for a mod where u cann stay in hospital and travel to it whenever u want:PDon't know if a mod like this is existing but it is worth a try!Thx bye💖
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I use this:
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/16048...ial-lots-repost

@chicvibe you don't have any issues with using this mod with Cats and Dogs or any of the more recent patches?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
I use this:
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/16048...ial-lots-repost

Thank u!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 4:10 PM Last edited by chicvibe : 24th Jan 2018 at 9:04 PM. Reason: update
I will play with the mod and see if the current release is making it act up. My world has been built the way I like, so I haven't used it so recently, but every patch or pack seems to affect something... (sad face)

I put the mod back in my game and made a new game (this game has all my other mods) -
I was able to travel to the hospital, and from the hospital I was able to travel to the police station. I was NOT able to travel to the Science lab (which is not new)

The limitations with this mod that I have found:

From the hospital or the police station you are unable to use the phone to travel, so I just click the home button to go home, then travel elsewhere from there. The only exception was traveling to the station from the hospital, and maybe vice versa (but I did not do).

It has its limitations and hopefully will be improved upon, but if you are willing to work with the limited functionality it can be useful.