Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:31 PM
Default Looking to create a mod for custom activities for adults
I am trying to figure out how to create a mod that would allow adult and young adult sims to have activities much like the after school activites that are offered to children and teens. I'm thinking along the lines of book clubs and things like that.
I don't know where to get started if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

XOXO,
Vi<3
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 3:49 PM
Well if you're looking especifically for book clubs, Bookworm sims can join one by using the phone.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 8:31 PM
As I understand it the "book club" that's in-game is basically just getting books delivered to your house, though. I don't think there are any meetings or other members of the club.
Scholar
#4 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 9:15 PM
Well it's better than the school activities for kids and teens then, because those don't really give you anything useful. You do gain skills, so maybe it's a tie between the two most useless functions in the game? lol
Alchemist
#6 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Not the adult activities I was expecting....

The thread title is so ambiguous. I can't think of any other adult activities. Any other examples? Hanging out at the lounges and gambling are adult activities too...

Just call me Nikel