Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 11:06 PM Last edited by simsllama : 21st May 2018 at 10:22 PM.
Default [CASE CLOSED] WCIF a mod that enables insults, annoy, etc. between a teen and an adult (for The Sims 2)
If you know there’s a mod that enables interactions under ‘irritate’ between an adult and a teen, please reply to this thread. (No I am not talking about ‘fight anyone’ mod). If this mod doesn’t exist, I am utterly shocked because it’s been 12 years since The Sims 2 was released! I want a father to decrease relationship with his daughter and ‘throw drink’ was the only option only if their relationship were low enough. Their relationship isn’t even low enough and I wanted the father to ‘throw drink’ but apparently there’s no option to do that! I want to do it non-cheaty way. I am ridiculously appalled at this. So, do you know where can I please find this mod? Or at least someone can make this mod? I'm not an expert at this...

SOLUTION: See my last post here.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2016 at 7:41 PM
Well, i'm not 100% sure now, but i think that in my game teens and adults can fight(i just don't start fights manually that often, so that's why i'm not sure) and i suppose if it is true, that's because of InTeen, it's kind of ruins many standart relations(if i remember correctly, again) like sim parents no longer have the option to teach their kids personality points, or kiss cheek, but instead it seems to unlock other options, like insulting and fighting.
Yes, i remembered, in Strangetown when i go to Grunts, General always agressive to Ripp. So, my suggestion is InTeen or probably ACR, but unlikely, and i cannot say that i saw just a plain mod for fighting beetween adults and teens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2016 at 9:50 PM
Ok thanks for answering my question. ACR doesn't unlock these interactions I want and unfortunately I don't want inTeen mod. :/
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:15 PM
There is this which allows you sims to lecture each other: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=91764, which lowers the relationship.

I'm actually working on doing something that does similar to what you've asked for, I've got Irritate...Argue working so far (but I'm allowing for everyone not just within one family). It needs a bit more testing though and I can't test it on Apartment life etc. since I don'r have those.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 4:05 PM
You will need one of the teen woohoo mods to unlock all those interaction, no other mod I know of will unlock all of them.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 4:53 PM
I don't think this is actually to do with those interactions being banned between adults and teens, it's just that the relationship isn't low enough. If you bypass the relationship test, which is what I have done, there is no problem getting them to appear (unless I'm misunderstanding something).
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 4:31 PM
Did you try inTeenimater?
Here's the download link: http://www.simbology.com/mods/index...n/inteenimater/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmodder
I don't think this is actually to do with those interactions being banned between adults and teens, it's just that the relationship isn't low enough. If you bypass the relationship test, which is what I have done, there is no problem getting them to appear (unless I'm misunderstanding something).

I apologise for the very late reply and I tried your mod and it works! Thank you for taking your time to do this!

That's weird about the relationship test. Since it isn't low enough, well, for instance, Edward Contrary has -100LTR and -100STR with his teenage child and none of these interactions have been unlocked

Is it possible if you can edit the relationship test that matches these LTR and STR requirements? Link for the requirements: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/The_S...te_Interactions
It also lists Gross Out and Nag (I literally forgot nagging existed, was it used to be enabled between adults too?)

Actually, I think all fight interactions must have been enabled too. If it doesn't take up too much of your time, would you mind modifying all fight interactions too? The LTR and STR requirements details are found in the link above by the way.

Sorry again for long time no response, I know that was inexcusable.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 11:50 AM
Allmenus allows you to do it, although it's a slight pain to set up. I've used it for story-events where teens/adults need to fight:
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Allmenus allows you to do it, although it's a slight pain to set up. I've used it for story-events where teens/adults need to fight:
http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Game_guide:Allmenus_cheat

I'm not asking for allmenus cheat. I want a specific mod that fixes the problem where adults and teens don't have the option to irritate each other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st May 2018 at 10:20 PM
Default Case Closed
http://hexagonal-bipyramid.tumblr.c...ions-to-any-age

This. Is. Exactly. The. Mod. I. Wanted. To people who replied to this thread, thanks a bunch of being helpful here. Hexagonal-Bipyramid is the real goddess here. The case is closed, you all can go home!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 22nd May 2018 at 11:48 AM
The attitude is uncalled for, especially given that Hexagonal-Bipyramid literally only just uploaded that mod a few hours ago. Nobody could have helped you find it before because it didn't exist until now.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#13 Old 23rd May 2018 at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsllama
To people who replied to this thread, thanks a bunch of being helpful here.

:cylon:
Screenshots
Meet Me In My Next Life
#14 Old 23rd May 2018 at 1:59 AM
Just so you all know I try this Mod stated above here yesterday because I also like the idea of it http://hexagonal-bipyramid.tumblr.c...ions-to-any-age
I took it out of my game because it like a "Jump Bug" my Sims if in bed or at the dinner table it cause them to jump out of place and stand there. I would say it more like a Game "Reset."

I personally do not like any mods that will reset Sims game, then you have to enter each household and neighborhoods to get things running normal again as you left your Sims after your save, before using that particular mod.
To be clear not all Mods do a reset of game

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#15 Old 23rd May 2018 at 2:12 AM
Does it actually cause a jump bug while playing or just a reset when you first put it in?
Meet Me In My Next Life
#16 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:08 AM Last edited by Simonut : 23rd May 2018 at 3:33 AM.
@Charity I think me using the word Jump Bug was the wrong term to use, I said it because if my Sims are at the table ( sat ) eating dinner, when I left my game and save the game, when I placed this mod in and return they would all, at once Pop up standing around the table. ( This was two different households one with six Sims and another with 5 Sims all standing )

In a another household my couple who was in the bed sleeping when I left and save, after placing that mod when I return they would pop out of bed and stand there beside the bed, at one time with this mod that couple bed ( an original maxis bed was flashing blue ) During my testing I did not save, but came out of my game removed the mod and return back in, all was fine back to normal as I originally left the Sims.
I test this mod more than once and placed back in the game the exact same thing happen again Sims standing out of place at the table and bed. Yes it a whole game Reset. I do have all the required EPs

NOTE: From reading Post #14 the member above said that mod was just release totally new. I am not a member of that site so I really think it need more testing and to see if this happen with someone else I did use HCDU but it show no conflict.

Mad Poster
#17 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:19 AM
Ah thanks. That's actually normal for some mods to cause a reset. Something to do with whatever the mod alters and unavoidable if you want the mod. It should only do it the first time after you install the mod.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#18 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:31 AM
@Charity Who want to go through every households in the neighborhood to fix a reset ? This mod affect each and every households and also other neighborhoods as well. Even in my Custom it happen.
It's a good idea but not worth the time it take to get things back to normal I will do without it. Yes I know some mods will reset your game but over the many years I have encounter very little. Thanks for your reply

Mad Poster
#19 Old 23rd May 2018 at 4:23 AM
You don't have to fix it. Whenever you next play a household sims should start moving around again like normal.
Mad Poster
#20 Old 23rd May 2018 at 10:43 AM
Lots of mods reset games. Just get in the habit of making sure that you save your households in such a way that they're not terribly disrupted if a reset occurs. A lot of players have gotten into the habit of saving the game when the time on the lot is between 5 and 6 in the morning. This way there aren't likely to be any NPCs or visitors on the lot and not many things will be reset. Even if the family gets popped out of bed, they're usually about to wake up anyway, so no big deal. I've also learned to save Uni dorms between midnight and 4 a.m. to avoid the dorm cook getting reset - it's fixable, but annoying, so best avoided.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Lots of mods reset games. Just get in the habit of making sure that you save your households in such a way that they're not terribly disrupted if a reset occurs. A lot of players have gotten into the habit of saving the game when the time on the lot is between 5 and 6 in the morning. This way there aren't likely to be any NPCs or visitors on the lot and not many things will be reset. Even if the family gets popped out of bed, they're usually about to wake up anyway, so no big deal. I've also learned to save Uni dorms between midnight and 4 a.m. to avoid the dorm cook getting reset - it's fixable, but annoying, so best avoided.

Also a good time to save because no one will be on the phone and no ghosts will be on the lot.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#22 Old 23rd May 2018 at 12:21 PM
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#23 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:19 PM
Social mods invariably cause resets. So any time you add anything that adds to a sim's pie menu, whether as a self interaction, or interaction with others, it resets the neighborhood. So basically before adding it, as others have said, make sure any families aren't in a vulnerable position.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd May 2018 at 3:54 PM Last edited by simsllama : 23rd May 2018 at 5:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
The attitude is uncalled for, especially given that Hexagonal-Bipyramid literally only just uploaded that mod a few hours ago. Nobody could have helped you find it before because it didn't exist until now.

To clarify what I meant, I wasn’t just asking people to find it because I was aware that it didn’t seem to be a thing until Hexagonal-Bipyramid uploaded it so I asked if anyone could make it and the suggestions I got here didn’t really help with the problem (except for simmodder’s response in which I’m honestly grateful for, they actually helped and created a mod I could use in meantime though).
Meet Me In My Next Life
#25 Old 24th May 2018 at 1:44 AM Last edited by Simonut : 24th May 2018 at 3:22 AM.
I agree with some of the members comments, one thing I always do I never leave or save my game with a Sims on the phone, Computer Chat, TV on, or if a Sims is at work.
I'll really not sure if leaving the TV on with Sims talking on it, is like an In World or Off World thing so since I am not sure I always turn the TV off.

NOTE: Someone must be having a bad day today they seem to Disagree with "everyone here". hahahahaha lmao

Page 1 of 2