Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

September Plant Collection

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,873 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 193,753 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 15th Sep 2006 at 5:53 AM
Updated: 20th Sep 2006 at 3:38 PM
A collection of potted plants, flower boxes and garden planters.
The poly count for some of them is really quite high, so if your computer barely covers the system requirements, I suggest you don't download the high poly ones (I could have reduced the number of polygons but that would have resulted in poorer quality).

Here's the info for the different objects:
Potted Hibiscus Polys - 1240; Two recolourable parts: the pot and the tree. The file comes with tree pot and three tree recolours

Tri-coloured Potted Hibiscus polys -1780; Has 2 recolourable parts: the pot and the tree. the file does not contain any additional recolours.

Flower Boxes polys - 1470; 2 recolourable parts.
Polys - 1210; 2 recolourable parts. Comes in 3 colours as shown int the picture.
The boxes can be placed on diagonal windows only if you use the boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation and boolprop snap objects to grid cheats.

The Flower Head Statue Polys - 1960; 2 recolourable parts: the base and the flowers. Comes with one recolour of the flowers.

Autumn Flower Planter Polys - 1618; has 2 recolourable parts.

Croton Polys - 1430; 2 recolourable parts: the pot and the plant itself.

All plants have an increased Niceness Multiplier. (They add more to the environment score of the room than the original Maxis plants.)

As always, feel free to recolour. Please do not upload to pay sites.
Enjoy!

P.S. In my haste I had uploaded the 3_coloured Hibiscus twice instead of the Hibiscus Tree. Please accept my apologies. The file has been replaced with the correct one. Corvidophile2, thank you for telling me about it
P.P.S. The plants can be placed on balconies and windows on upper floors with the moveobjects on cheat