Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
3 people viewing

Sims2Christain

There are also 2 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 7082 (Who?), Viewed: 441196 times.
Page 284 of 284
Mad Poster
#7076 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 9:27 PM
Friendly reminder. Buy another Sim a drink (or a juice) from the juice bar

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Top Secret Researcher
#7077 Old Yesterday at 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freefalldreams
Would you like me to share the invisible recolour I made of the shrouded corpse? It can be mourned, prayed at, or eulogized, and can be intersected with whatever you want with MoveObjects on (the reason I made it invisible was for the exact purpose of making objects autonomously interactable in mournful ways). It's totally not perfect (filesize is too big), but it seems good enough...

What size is this object? I understand that it's invisible, but if it's got a huge footprint it could cause routing issues. And if it's invisible, how would I direct a sim to interact with it? (I realize you specifically made it for autonomous use, but I almost never let my controlled sims do anything autonomously, so this is less useful to me.) Does interacting with it affect motives at all?
Scholar
#7078 Old Yesterday at 1:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
What size is this object? I understand that it's invisible, but if it's got a huge footprint it could cause routing issues. And if it's invisible, how would I direct a sim to interact with it? (I realize you specifically made it for autonomous use, but I almost never let my controlled sims do anything autonomously, so this is less useful to me.) Does interacting with it affect motives at all?

It's about the same size as a single bed (the original creator actually intended it to be used for deathbed scenes) and hasn't caused routing issues for me. It can be interacted with from any side, so it can be stowed in a direction that dosn't get in the way. If I do have problems, I'd use walk-through blocks to stop the foolishness! As for non-autonomous use, that's a little tricky, but can be done, although it requires remembering where the thing is and pausing to mouse around for it. Autonomous interaction is quite attractive, although mostly logical, so it might be annoying if you don't play with autonomy.

Does anyone have a SimFileShare code they'd like to share with me? I suppose now that I've made two things for my own storyline, I should put them up somewhere...

Things I tweaked for my own game, in case anyone else can use them:
Maxis blue police uniform with black mourning band on badge. (Thank you Fanseelamb for the base DR!)
Invisible shrouded corpse! Only a recolour; requires the Death Shroud from the Price of Victory set by Hriveresse at PBK!
#7079 Old Yesterday at 2:05 AM
I'll get you one. Check your PMs in a moment.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too!
Scholar
#7080 Old Yesterday at 2:59 AM
Thank you! The link in my signature should be working now, along with the link to the original death shroud...and the now-working police uniform default replacement, which I've also uploaded. Any and all changes are welcome; I just made this because I needed it, and have no pretence of being skilful.

Things I tweaked for my own game, in case anyone else can use them:
Maxis blue police uniform with black mourning band on badge. (Thank you Fanseelamb for the base DR!)
Invisible shrouded corpse! Only a recolour; requires the Death Shroud from the Price of Victory set by Hriveresse at PBK!
#7081 Old Yesterday at 8:47 AM
A mod that adds mood swings to teens? Needs such as enviroment, fun and maybe social should go random like how alien aduction makes your sim's need go how it feels to chew five gum.
Lab Assistant
#7082 Old Yesterday at 11:06 PM
Wooden fruit crates with a lot of slots.
Theorist
#7083 Old Today at 9:08 AM
Stealth Hoods WITHOUT the Simbin sims but WITH the NPCs - or at least an Exotic Locations Stealth Hood without the Travelers and the like, but WITH the tourists. I kinda like Pong King - he's cute.

My Sims 2 Blog - info and stories

Am I the only one who fogs up her glasses when eating Kung Pao noodles?
Page 284 of 284