Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th May 2009 at 1:46 AM
Default Teen and Adult Romantic Relationship, but NOT INTEEN!
I remember that one time before my computer crashed, I had a hack that allowed a teen and an adult to have a romantic relationship and woohoo with each other. The animations were awkward, yes, but it worked.

However, I know it was NOT inteen. Every time I have ever tried to use inteen, it made all my sims invisible. o_0

So... does anyone know of a hack that allows a teen and an adult to have a romantic relationship with one another, that ISN'T inteen?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th May 2009 at 2:22 AM
I believe that's a feature of ACR: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,19.0.html. You might have to adjust the mod's settings once you have it in game.

Scholar
#3 Old 19th May 2009 at 3:59 AM
What Daisie said. To enable adult-teen romantic interactions you have to spawn the adjuster on the lot. And you can disable those interactions on a per lot basis, too, using the adjuster, so you can have teen-adult romantic interactions on some lots but not on others even with the adjuster on the lot. And no added complications of teen pregnancy

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
What Daisie said. To enable adult-teen romantic interactions you have to spawn the adjuster on the lot. And you can disable those interactions on a per lot basis, too, using the adjuster, so you can have teen-adult romantic interactions on some lots but not on others even with the adjuster on the lot. And no added complications of teen pregnancy

how do you spawn an abjuster?
Inventor
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 1:31 AM
Once acr is installed, select a sim and click on him/her. Select Adjust/Casual Romance/Spawn Adjuster. You can also buy it from Buy Mode. It's under Miscellaneous/ Miscellaneous.

I'll stop being anti-social when the rest of the world quits being idiots!

My Own Website! www.violetpadfootscreations.weebly.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletPadfoot
Once acr is installed, select a sim and click on him/her. Select Adjust/Casual Romance/Spawn Adjuster. You can also buy it from Buy Mode. It's under Miscellaneous/ Miscellaneous.

i dont see any of that in Sims 3.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dspprince
i dont see any of that in Sims 3.

That's because ACR is a Sims 2 mod.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 12:51 PM
I don't have any expansion and ACR does not work. Do you have any other idea please??
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 4:26 AM
The Answer to the Question that Everyone's Been Asking
I found a really awesome teen/ya/adult/elder romance, relationships, marriage, engagement, woohoo and try for baby mod, all in one between all different age groups. Link can be found here --> | http://modthesims.info/d/285646 | on top of that; it is in fact a legitimate mod!!
ENJOY!!!
NOTE: YOU WOULD NEED FREETIME AND NIGHTLIFE EXPANSIONS
Mad Poster
#10 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 5:30 AM
This thread is so old please don't bring them back to life.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 6:44 AM
Another problem is that MTS mod came out before Apartment Life and M&G. Most of the other mods here have been updated for Apartment Life, including ACR. And that provides another question: even if the mod works fine with AL and M&G, will this work with the other updated mods? I've just had an instance of two mods not playing nicely with each other and forcing me to go to a backup copy, losing some game play in the process.

One clue is in the comments. Initially, it's not surprising to see problems. And sometimes, one might see a problem once in a while. Some problems are obviously because the downloader might be new to Sims 2/didn't read or understand the instructions/doesn't have the right expansions. But I'm reading certain comments here that might not be related to any of these, and seem to indicate that for some players who have AL and M&G, there may be some glitches.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 7:13 AM
@Zephanin Welcome to MTS, but please don't resurrect old answered threads. Since it's four years old I am sure the people got their answer.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Locked thread | Locked by: joandsarah77 Reason: Old and solved