Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Sims 3 Passion And Romance

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,501 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 514,649 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 3rd May 2014 at 5:28 AM
Updated: 18th Aug 2015 at 9:11 PM by bella3lek4
Hey all I hope you are doing great .

This mod adds 12 new romantic interactions that can be chosen when clicking on a target sim

Watch the Mod's Trailer here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSbBTWh8Uo0

Watch the Mod's Game-play video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zxIQDLM8k

Mod Info
  • This is a pure-script mod so it shouldn't conflict with any other mods
  • It works with Nraas's mods and my other mods (Disasters & Blessings, Awkward Moments & Humiliations, and Violence & Aggression)
  • These interactions are not autonomous , So Sims will not randomly go around town flirting with other sims without leading them to do that .
  • After performing any of the romantic interactions the selected sim and the targeted sim will have "Romantic Interest " relationship and will get "Feeling Calm" Buff
  • Other sims around the the sim that performed "Goose" Interaction will notice and will react according to their traits Just like in The Sims 2.
  • If you cheat on other sims using these interactions they will notice and accuse you of cheating

Available Interactions
This mod contains new Custom Animations for each interaction

Known Issues :
This mod is not perfect but I tried my best to make it as good as possible .
  • Sometimes the target sim may not play the animation[ that should be played and may stand still or do something else. I tried my best to fix it, but I couldn't. I am really sorry about that!
  • Sometimes the actor sim may not route properly to the target sim location

------------------------

This mod was created under patch v 1.63 , & Sims 3 Into the future . But you only need base game to run this mod !

------------------------

Special Thanks to CmarNYC & Nonamena for helping me with my mods.
I wouldn't be able to create any mods without their help :lovestruc .