Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:15 PM Last edited by piximina : 14th Aug 2013 at 9:20 PM. Reason: Creation started :)
Can't find the WA china walls [Founded]
Hello,
For a while, I'm searching the file that contains the textures for the WA china ruined walls. Does anybody know where they are please?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 2:53 AM
The IMG files are in the World Adventures Full Build package. You can find that in :C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack\GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuildep1.package

Copy the FullBuildep1.package and put on your desktop, then open it in s3pe.

Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:36 PM
Oh thank you, auntielynds !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:40 PM
Quote:
You can find that in :C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3 World Adventures Expansion Pack\GameData\Shared\Packages\FullBuildep1.package

I do not have this folder, maybe because I've bought the expansion on the origin store.
My only packages in this folder are the Deltabuild0/1/2 packages and the Fullbuild0/1/2 packages. It's in them I was trying to find the files. I understand now, why i Could'nt find them
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 4:46 PM
I've found the expansion pack's packages in the origin folder
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 5:21 PM
Yay!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 5:16 AM
Can you also find the terrain paints an road textures from Egypt using this same method?
dodgy builder
#8 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 11:05 AM
You can probably find those in the resources library where you found this thread, or just google for it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 4:50 PM
Default City Walls
I have World Adventures, but the Origin file is empty. Would like to use the city walls from Monte Vista in create-a-world, however, so how do in get to them?
Thanks