Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:00 PM
My ex GF loved Black Veil Brides, personally I couldn't stand that shit.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 8:04 PM
I kinda like black veil brides. I can't stand the beatles. xD
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 9:35 PM
The constant posting by OP is kind of not allowing conversations to occur, but whatever.

I'm very particular with my bands. I'm not trying to be uptight or anything, and my favorite band might be in the same genre of a game I really really hate, so if I say I like a band, that doesn't mean I will like any similar bands.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 8:52 PM
I used to listen to a lot of that kinda music. I don't like the stigma that those who listen to it are depressed/cut themselves [as portrayed on Quotev] but I can see how they help a lot of people. I feel out of place because I'm not depressed or anything.
I like newer BOTDF, I used to like their old stuff but now it grosses me out...
Scholar
#30 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 8:59 AM
I really don't like Black Veil Brides, Pierce The Veil etc. they sound weird to me. Its almost like they can't decide wheather to do metal or pop or something. I'll stick to listening to other music.
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:02 PM
Default Bands
Quote: Originally posted by Lin
I listen to all those kinds of bands just tell me your favorite bands like those and why you like them and we could probably have a GREAT conversation haha. We could even possibly become great friends on here XD And I am not joking :p

OMG we are like the same person I love all the bands you listed and I am seeing All Time Low and Sleeping With Sirens live in November. I also saw Pierce The Veil live and they were amazing. I love Black Veil Brides and I may be going to Warped Tour
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 5:45 PM
I love a lot of music similar to BVB. I mean I like them too, but they aren't in my top favorites. Like my favorite band is The USED followed by Aiden/William Control, oddly enough Bert from the Used and Wil from both Aiden and WilliamControl sang on one of BVB albums.... But music seriously means the world to me.

Sims for for life! My opinion doesn't really matter but I like to share it anyways. :)
simblr
Page 2 of 2