Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Community Spirit contest! - posted on 11th Apr 2017 at 6:33 PM
Replies: 5479 (Who?), Viewed: 380312 times.
Page 220 of 220
Mad Poster
#5476 Old Yesterday at 8:37 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : Yesterday at 10:08 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voeille
You can set skilling rate from default 100% to 300% with batbox, but it’s not permanent and you need to set it again every now and then. I do that for my aliens, because I want them to have something special that is not appearance, but it would indeed be more convenient to permanently set learning pace.

I use that for my high intelligence toddlers, but I would really like to have the option to set my low intelligence toddlers to skill more slowly (say, 50%, or 30%, of the usual skilling speed, perhaps) as well. At the moment my low intelligence toddlers (or average/high intelligence toddlers with low intelligence parents) are simply not allowed to learn toddler skills, but that feels too extreme for me and I would much rather they were able to learn them but that they would learn more slowly than average sims!

Ideally I would like to be able to set a whole range of skilling speeds, ranging from 10% right up to the 300% that is available on the Bat Box. Especially 10%, 30%, 50%, 75%, (100%, obviously!), 125%, 150%, 200%, 250% and 300% would be useful to me. And I would like a mod that was useable by toddlers - elders.
Field Researcher
#5477 Old Yesterday at 8:40 PM Last edited by ankoyume : Yesterday at 9:06 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
I like sexy feet well enough that I put up with it on the toddlers even though they're adult feet on a small person which looks wrong. I think it's just a scaled down version of the adult mesh. I really like the smooth hands/sexy feet mods though.

You just have to suppress the right defaults, isn't it ?
Try opening the package and delete all the lines that begins with "p", "pu" "pf" or "pm"

Edit : just seen the cute mesh edit by Rosebine : it's worth waiting to grab it !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Forum Resident
#5478 Old Yesterday at 8:42 PM
I would like that too I initially wanted the aliens to have 160-200% learning rate, but the only possible option was 300% with batbox.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Now what dammit?
staff: moderator
#5479 Old Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoyume
You just have to suppress the right defaults, isn't it ?
Try opening the package and delete all the lines that begins with "p", "pu" "pf" or "pm"

Edit : just seen the cute mesh edit by Rosebine : it's worth waiting to grab it !

That might not work since the feet were remodelled - the bits might not match up (I don't know). Anyway, I'll wait for Rosebine too.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Mad Poster
#5480 Old Yesterday at 11:13 PM Last edited by Rosebine : Yesterday at 11:27 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankoyume

Awwwwe..thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
That might not work since the feet were remodelled - the bits might not match up (I don't know). Anyway, I'll wait for Rosebine too.

Mine will work just as Bloom's works. Only the mesh was edited. Since it is a default, it won't make any difference, besides..the look.
And, only the toddler mesh was edited. I did not touch anything else.
Any skintone that looks good now, will look good then.

Though, and maybe someone can confirm for me, on the original toddler feet, when the toddler goes on their tippy-toes, a part of the foot stick out. (bone wrongly assigned.)
To check, just ask a toddler to play with toys on the toy box. look at that part of the animation where the foot on the ground, is tippe-toed...
But I fixed this on my version.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)
Page 220 of 220