Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 2:34 AM
Default Anyone here still play GTA 5 online?
Specifically I'm looking for anyone on the PC version of the game that might be willing to play with a friend and myself. It would be nice to find a couple more people to join us, just mess around or do heists or anything really. I'm not a big fan of just playing with random people, so I like to actually know who I'm playing with. I also have it on the PS3 and 360 if anyone would like to play on either of those systems with me. So if anyone is interested send me a PM, it would be nice to find at least 1 or 2 more people that might want to play.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 8:30 AM
I still do, I have now have a new GPU to play GTAO on

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2016 at 10:14 AM
I just started the PC version so I'm really just trying to get things going again. I should have moved my PS3 character over, but I forgot my original login for the Social Club, and I messed up since I didn't think to reset my password and had to start over. If you'd like to try playing together let me know, just respond here or send me a PM and I'll give you my user name.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haywud
I just started the PC version so I'm really just trying to get things going again. I should have moved my PS3 character over, but I forgot my original login for the Social Club, and I messed up since I didn't think to reset my password and had to start over. If you'd like to try playing together let me know, just respond here or send me a PM and I'll give you my user name.
MOHAAPlayer

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2016 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
MOHAAPlayer
Cool, I'll send you a friend request next time I play. When I do it should be obvious since my user name is just a slight variation of what I use here, and it's haywud83 so you'll know it's me.