Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:21 PM
Default Texture Tweaker Tool by Igne Jones
Anyone know of a working download link for the Texture Tweaker Tool by Igne Jones?
I'm trying to teach myself, finally, how to make my own paintings and I need this tool, but all download links seem to lead to a dead end.
Thanks All, MPK

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:22 PM
Here is a direct download link to the latest version of TextureTweaker.
I experienced an error when I first tried using the program. But I was able to make it work doing a "repair" with WinRAR on the archived file and extracting again.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 4:25 AM
Thank You Again Blyss
I was able to get that working, though it seems to have changed a bit since the tutorial I am trying to follow was made.

Does anyone happen to know though, where I can safely download the .DDS plug-in for Gimp.
I have used Photoshop for years and do not have it on my new computer so trying to get Gimp set-up and figure out its interface is aggravating.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 5:05 AM
You can get the dds plugin for Gimp here.

The thing with Gimp is that it's a really great free program, but I think it's not that intuitive. Sometimes, simple things you can do in Photoshop with one click, can require a few more in Gimp. But there are a lot of helpful tutorials and don't hesistate to ask for help if you need it.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 2:48 AM
Yea! I did it!

Now I need to figure out how to add meshes from cc creators who allow you to use them and from store content..... I would like to change a Poster Set made by Awesims, but its not available in S3OC.... Is there a tutorial on how to get it there? I can't seem to find it.

Regardless of that, Thank You for directing me to the working versions of these tools. Hopefully I will be able to do more now and get good enough to share with people the way you all do with me.

Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:16 AM
These look great!

And if you want to clone a CC object with S3OC, the simplest thing could be to just open the package with it.
On top of the program's window: File > Open package > choose the CC package you want to open and voila! You can get it ready for cloning by changing the price/description/name/flags.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:24 AM
Hah, I don't know why I figured it was more complicated than that.
Thanks You. Now its time to start designing some Posters.

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blyss
Here is a direct download link to the latest version of TextureTweaker.
I experienced an error when I first tried using the program. But I was able to make it work doing a "repair" with WinRAR on the archived file and extracting again.

This link is broken Would you happen to have a working link? I'm also trying to get into this.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 7:31 PM
The link works, but it gives me a security alert when I click the link from here. Try copy pasting the link into your browser, or perhaps manually allow the download. Otherwise, try clicking the link on post 3 of this PDF:
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...ureTweaker3.pdf
Instructor
#10 Old 5th Jan 2023 at 9:14 PM
TextureTweaker3_0.58 https://simfileshare.net/download/3636247/

Chérie66
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2023 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
The link works, but it gives me a security alert when I click the link from here. Try copy pasting the link into your browser, or perhaps manually allow the download. Otherwise, try clicking the link on post 3 of this PDF:
http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...ureTweaker3.pdf

Omg, that worked! Thank you so much for helping!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 7:49 AM
Does Texture Tweaker not work with CAS items? Nothing I tried works. All I get is an error saying TT doesn't recognize what's in the package or something like that. When I tested objects it worked fine.

I'm Lolabellesims. Hi! Check out my stuff at The Sims Resource and at www.tumblr.com/lolabellesims. Maybe I'll go nuts and publish something here, too.
Alchemist
#13 Old 10th Jan 2023 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirabellarose
Does Texture Tweaker not work with CAS items? Nothing I tried works. All I get is an error saying TT doesn't recognize what's in the package or something like that. When I tested objects it worked fine.

I've seen people use CAS Texture Unitool (CTU) for CAS items. But you're better off using S3PE and TSRW as CTU is outdated compared to them.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!