Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default The Secret Society Limo appears, but doesn't take Sim.
I have a periodic issue with the The Secret Society that I am not sure I am handling right.

At University, while I am playinging a Greek House or one of the other campus houses and what will happen is that The Secret Society Limo will arrive as usual and the NPC gets out and comes into the House and then instead of "Arresting" the target Sim, the NPC will just turn around and get into the Limo and then the Limo leaves.

When this happens I have been using the Bat Box and going to the Nuke section, nuking the Scenario Controller (+AWOL HM) and nuking Sim Schedulers, then I proceed to rehire the Maid and the Gardener.

The next night at about 11pm the The Secret Society Limo returns and usually the "Arrest" proceeds as it is supposed to and the target sim ends up on the Secret Society Lot.

What I find very annoying is that sometimes the exact same problem will re-occur the next night when another Sim is supposed to be "Arrested" and I will have to do the same routine with the Bat Box again.

So I have a several questions.

Is the solution with the Bat Box the best one?

Why does the problem happen in the first place?

Why does the problem happen again?

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.