Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 2:10 AM
The Sims soundtrack will always hold such a special place in my heart... It was simplistic and charming, and really invoked the feeling of living an idealistic life. I remember those burglar sounds would terrify me when I was younger, so I would either crank the volume down at night or run away from the computer until morning came to avoid hearing that noise!

There is an excellent compilation available on YouTube, where a lovely person has compiled each and every song into an 8 hour long nostalgia-train... They've even been so kind as to put little links to each expansion, how thoughtful!

Check out my building creations!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:16 AM
Hello... been awhile since this thread has seen any activity.

While most of the game's music can be found directly in mp3 format, there's some music I'd like that I can't find.

I'm interested in the songs we hear from the music booth from sims superstar... where are those in the game files? Is there any way to get them?
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 4:25 PM
For those of us who no longer own the game, is there anywhere we can find the music?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#29 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 7:24 PM
Scholar
#30 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:31 PM
Here too:

Missing Studios.com

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Scholar
#31 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 8:13 PM
TS2's Turgid Apocalypse was called Fredashay in Bustin' Out :O
Scholar
#32 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 12:41 AM Last edited by Elynda : 10th Mar 2016 at 11:39 PM.
Just wanted to say how much I loved all the music in The Sims. It's very nostalgic hearing it playing in the background in Sims 3 Late Night, presumably as 'elevator music'. There was also some lovely Hawaiian music, which I only discovered by browzing the game's files, I never could discover where it was actually used in the game, perhaps I was missing something. Anyway, I moved the tracks into Sims 2 to make a custom radio station so that I could have my sims hula dance to it. Lovely! I suppose I ought to be able to do something similar with Sims 3, now I think about it, except it doesn't have the hula dance. Pity.

EDIT: Ah! Now I see it was the Beach radio station (after listening to that YouTube video posted above. Thanks Metamorp). My favourite track was the third one, although I never actually heard it play 'in game', I should have listened to the radio more!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Page 2 of 2