Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simmersarah custom traits updated for Cat and Dogs

by edespino Posted 23rd Nov 2017 at 6:06 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2018 at 3:11 PM by edespino

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 7:30 PM
thank you!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM
This is great! I love having more traits. Thanks!

Small issue I've found though. The Vain trait shows up in CAS, but when I add it to my sim and go back to live mode it disappears.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:30 PM Last edited by edespino : 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:25 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by pixelize
This is great! I love having more traits. Thanks!

Small issue I've found though. The Vain trait shows up in CAS, but when I add it to my sim and go back to live mode it disappears.

Your welcome, i dont test it add in to one my sims yet because i had alot of custom traits. Let me check it and if found what is wrong.

Update: Must be fixed now you can download again, i check it in my game and show anyway if had some problem tell me.

I sorry my english, i speak spanish
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:57 PM
Question, do the traits show when you get to know a sim who has them? Or does it show as "unknown" since it's a custom trait.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vanillabuzz
Question, do the traits show when you get to know a sim who has them? Or does it show as "unknown" since it's a custom trait.

Must show, far i remember the custom trait show like vainilla traits.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:40 PM
^Thank you. I was trying to update the Photographer's Eye trait myself but it didn't quite work out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:48 PM
Thanks you are the first person to update the traits for cats and dogs BIG thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:04 PM
Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:29 PM
Thank you so much for this! I really missed the custom traits after the latest patch broke them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:34 PM
Thank you! I was so sad that all the traits were broken, so thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:06 AM
Thank you for fixing the traits good job
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:01 AM
Thank you, I had several of these, glad to get them back.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 8:23 AM
Thank you for fixing these is there anyway you can fix the Immortal one? I miss that one! thanks!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 1:09 PM
I wanna ask, can someone make it for Czech language? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melinda1298
Thank you for fixing these is there anyway you can fix the Immortal one? I miss that one! thanks!!

I can fix it but i dont use it. if can tell me were i can found it i could update it.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pettro33
I wanna ask, can someone make it for Czech language? Thanks!

I plan translate to Spanish which is the language speak but if want i can PM you what need be translated and i can add the translation to the trait.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:09 PM
Thank you for updating this!! You are amazing! <3 <3
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 4:39 PM
Default Translate PT-BR
Hi, here's my little contribution to this great work. Translate for Portuguese Brazilian ^.^
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimmerSarah_CustomTrait_PT-Br_by_Hayran.rar (34.1 KB, 20 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hayran
Hi, here's my little contribution to this great work. Translate for Portuguese Brazilian ^.^

Thank you for the translate. If you dont mind i can upload you archive in main download page for everyone can see it and download more easy with credit for you for cause.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 8:14 PM Last edited by Hayran : 26th Nov 2017 at 11:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
Thank you for the translate. If you dont mind i can upload you archive in main download page for everyone can see it and download more easy with credit for you for cause.

Oh no problem, u can do it ^^.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 12:49 AM
Great upload. i think a nice idea for the Animal lover traits is a boost to their veterinary or pet training skills
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edespino
I can fix it but i dont use it. if can tell me were i can found it i could update it.

Here is the link to the mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=600339
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 9:21 AM
Thank you heaps!!!! CC traits are showing up again!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:45 PM
Thanks so much for updating these for me! I'm sure you've made a lot of people very happy. I totally agree that the animal lover trait should be modified to use the new Cats & Dogs expansion! Maybe a combination of both the cat lover and dog lover traits, so increased relationship gain with both cats and dogs. Also a bonus to the veterinarian and pet training skills would be awesome. You have my full permission to modify the traits. I've linked to this on my Tumblr so that my followers can find this.
Page 1 of 3