wickedjr89

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 54 (Who?), Viewed: 1872 times.
Page 3 of 3
Scholar
#51 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 1:53 AM
With some sims, I let them continue having children until they get a male (or female, depending on the neighbourhood) heir. With others I let them fulfill their want of 3 or 6 kids. Mostly, though, it's about 2. Not many of my sim couples have no children at all but lately I've let them decide, and if no want rolls, they don't try.
Scholar
#52 Old Today at 11:53 AM
Either 1 or 2, normally one boy and one girl if I CAS create.
Theorist
#53 Old Today at 1:09 PM
My sims can have between 1 and 4 kids but I let them have as much as they want... till a doctor arrives in the hood.
Mayor Garance (romance/knowledge) had 10.
Now that the doctor moved in Bonneville, birth control is allowed. I'm expecting less baby making.
Instructor
#54 Old Today at 2:11 PM
In average there is 1 child per household, put my pairs do have around 2 children, so about half of my households have 2 kids, but most have the same father - Paul.

I build small houses *^*
Scholar
#55 Old Today at 5:06 PM
I haven't started playing my megahood yet (doing makeovers) but from past games and what I think i'll end up doing, I think the average will be around 3. I like families in the game, a couple kids for most Sims. Though that'll just be the average, some may have as little as 1 (maybe rarely 0 but usually at least 1) to as many as 10 or so if I decide to let some Sims do the 10 kids want thing, though that many won't be that often
Page 3 of 3