Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 693 (Who?), Viewed: 128051 times.
Page 28 of 28
Forum Resident
#676 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 7:21 PM

I did some staging for a "school" scene. This, however, was pretty much voluntary.

Caitlyn Garnet with the headband, and her cousin Ashleigh with the water-lily shirt. In the background is Nerniya Starbloom, and on the left is Renesmee Swan. Yes, that Renesmee. All "good" teen drama needs a few villains...

Bella's feeling chagrinned.

Kevin and Logan, younger brothers of Ryan. I have... high expectations to these two.
Lab Assistant
#677 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:18 AM
The Llama Scouts had some good times together, but now that they had outgrown their sashes, it was time to move on to bigger and (better?) things....puberty!

Noni

Keyuri

Keyur

Fynn
Field Researcher
#678 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 8:42 PM
A fair amount of the children of the Neighbour families are becoming teenagers:

Nike

Her younger brother, New York

Their cousin, Trigger

Everest

Her twin, Solito

And their older brother, Rambo.

Averr navar a huba haba
Lab Assistant
#680 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 8:23 PM
A tribue to warm weather.....I miss you so much. *sniffle*

So anyways, Kimber-Rose, Soldedad, Christina, Sakura, and everyone's favorite imaginary friend Popcicle (seen in the background) take a weekend trip to Twikki Island.

After taking tons of selfies, they head to a local club known as Oasis. Here they get.....'high' on bubbles.

This one was kind of new to me. Neeeever knew that sims could enter into dance contests. I'm gonna assume this came with Freetime maybe? Anywho, the girls all made arses of themselves... Plus they never picked a winner. How embarrassing!
Mad Poster
#681 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 12:07 AM
Finally the youngest oops baby of gen 1 has turned teen.

Sofie

It appears the neighbourhood was happy to see that happen as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#682 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 6:17 PM
Rei and Virgil Anderson have become teenagers!

This is Rei's dance face:

And I don't know what Virgil got told over dinner, but judging from his reaction I don't think I WANT to know, either:

Scholar
#683 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 12:02 AM

Fréa Granville-Carver
Daughter of Vixente and Fabienne Granville-Carver

Kia Granville-Carver
Daughter of Nestor Granville-Carver and Sakura Juneau
Forum Resident
#684 Old 23rd Mar 2016 at 12:02 AM
Field Researcher
DELETED POST
27th Mar 2016 at 8:39 AM
This message has been deleted by eliset. Reason: wrong place
Scholar
#685 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 2:24 AM

Boris Granville-Carver
Fréa's twin brother (pic posted above)

Elana Laferrière
Scholar
#686 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 4:59 PM Last edited by Charmful : 30th Mar 2016 at 5:14 PM.
Default Gearing up for BotB
The Kashmire Regional Battle of The Bands is coming up soon and that means the teens of my hood are in full practice mode.

Orion Loche is the grandson of rock legend, Derrick Louis, and though his grandfather died before he was born - Orion didn't escape the musical influence of his family.He grew up in his grandfather's estate and learned every instrument he could. He often sat around and listened to his mother and father, plus other family members having jam sessions in a large room solely for musical practice. He formed a band with his childhood friends, Nicholas and Cypress, and hopes that his passion and talent for music will win his band the competition.

Illyana Sanchez has always liked music, more of the metal kind than the softer music. She had ample time to practice on her aunt's guitar growing up. She was told her father, who had passed when her mother was pregnant with her, was also a hard rocker in his day and takes inspiration from that fact. However, she only decided to form a band and enter the competition because her friend, Nicholas Hart, was heard bragging about how many girls are going to fall in love with him after his band wins the competition and she can't abide his cockiness. Her two best friends - Alarie Thackery and Leona Hillenburg - agree with her and want to put Nicholas in his place.

Evelyn Jane Orbinson is the Mayor's middle child and she has endured violin lessons for ages - and now she wants to put a use to it. It's not quite often (or ever) classical instruments have shown up at the Battle of the Bands but Evelyn Jane argues the violin is a vital part of music and can be just as 'rocking', as well as the other instruments in the band she created to break barriers, which includes her brother, Reggie and and his friend, Franz. Also, once she wins this battle she wants to be called 'Evie Jay', it just sounds cooler.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Forum Resident
#687 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 3:51 PM

Bolton Bogweed. She's one of the heirs of a new Prettacy I've started, with the intention of creating breeding stock for another legacy that's about to become an Uglacy.

This is the other heir, her older brother Turnip. He's got high nice-points, but he's constantly angry, so you wouldn't know.

Bolton's fraternal twin, Toadstool. She's a spare, because she looks almost identical to her mother apart from the eyebrows.

Sprocket, also a spare.
Instructor
#688 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 5:42 PM
A long time ago, Tina Traveller had to choose between Buck Grunt and Isaiah Gavigan. She choose Isaiah and Buck ended up with Jill Smith. Years later, Galactica Newson must choose between their sons:
Immanuel Gavigan

or Bennett Grunt
Lab Assistant
#689 Old 8th Apr 2016 at 7:28 PM
Pascal's twin daughters, Stella and Star. I tweaked their noses a little because I hate the basically non-existent alien nose.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#690 Old 9th Apr 2016 at 1:18 AM Last edited by FairyLunar : 9th Apr 2016 at 1:19 AM. Reason: Had to add text
This is my sims daughter Nadia. ;D

Mira. :'D
Scholar
#691 Old 24th Apr 2016 at 12:19 AM
The twins (Kao and Kiko) from this family grew up...

...and both found love. Though, soon after this screenshot was taken, Kiko, got caught cheating (a group of teens were at another household for a party) with another playable sim that she was best friends with during childhood. Poor Martin (also a playable) was angry and heartbroken. I'll have to see if he wants to forgive her when his households rotation comes around again.

Meanwhile, Kao's new girlfriend (a terribly dressed townie) has moved in with his family and he couldn't be happier - though these two are not allowed to share a room. They will soon move out on their own (to a tiny apartment) as young adults attending college within the neighborhood.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
Scholar
#692 Old 1st May 2016 at 10:17 PM

Elisabeth Sheperd
Theorist
#693 Old 16th May 2016 at 3:06 PM
Very angry Curious Subject became a teen (daughter of Pascal Curious and Nervous Subject)

Tristen Smith (Ophelia & Johnny's son) - He looks just like his Dad

Glabe Curious Jr. - Daughter of Lola Curious and John Mole (yes I was surprised by her genetics too)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#694 Old 23rd May 2016 at 3:51 AM
Gab Newson makes an impression in Thesis Subject.

She kinda likes him. She really, really kinda likes him. But he's not so sure about her.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Page 28 of 28