Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 681 (Who?), Viewed: 126080 times.
Page 28 of 28
Forum Resident
#676 Old 18th Dec 2015 at 8:21 PM

I did some staging for a "school" scene. This, however, was pretty much voluntary.

Caitlyn Garnet with the headband, and her cousin Ashleigh with the water-lily shirt. In the background is Nerniya Starbloom, and on the left is Renesmee Swan. Yes, that Renesmee. All "good" teen drama needs a few villains...

Bella's feeling chagrinned.

Kevin and Logan, younger brothers of Ryan. I have... high expectations to these two.
Lab Assistant
#677 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 2:18 AM
The Llama Scouts had some good times together, but now that they had outgrown their sashes, it was time to move on to bigger and (better?) things....puberty!

Noni

Keyuri

Keyur

Fynn
Lab Assistant
#678 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 9:42 PM
A fair amount of the children of the Neighbour families are becoming teenagers:

Nike

Her younger brother, New York

Their cousin, Trigger

Everest

Her twin, Solito

And their older brother, Rambo.

Averr navar a huba haba
Lab Assistant
#680 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 9:23 PM
A tribue to warm weather.....I miss you so much. *sniffle*

So anyways, Kimber-Rose, Soldedad, Christina, Sakura, and everyone's favorite imaginary friend Popcicle (seen in the background) take a weekend trip to Twikki Island.

After taking tons of selfies, they head to a local club known as Oasis. Here they get.....'high' on bubbles.

This one was kind of new to me. Neeeever knew that sims could enter into dance contests. I'm gonna assume this came with Freetime maybe? Anywho, the girls all made arses of themselves... Plus they never picked a winner. How embarrassing!
Mad Poster
#681 Old 14th Jan 2016 at 1:07 AM
Finally the youngest oops baby of gen 1 has turned teen.

Sofie

It appears the neighbourhood was happy to see that happen as well.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#682 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 7:17 PM
Rei and Virgil Anderson have become teenagers!

This is Rei's dance face:

And I don't know what Virgil got told over dinner, but judging from his reaction I don't think I WANT to know, either:

Page 28 of 28