Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 7:24 AM Last edited by Treine : 17th Dec 2014 at 10:37 AM.
Default Bandana for all age girl's
I seach bandana as accessories for all age, for female only. Something like a kerchief. Color doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:35 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
http://www.modthesims.info/d/271934

Hmmm. Thanks. My mistake, i need it as accessories.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 1:48 AM
Most hats or bandanas wouldn't look good with most hairstyles, and particular one in that style. Hairs would poke out everywhere, or the bandana would have to be very big, which looks very weird. A bandana in combination with a hair looks much better because they're meshed to fit together.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Most hats or bandanas wouldn't look good with most hairstyles, and particular one in that style. Hairs would poke out everywhere, or the bandana would have to be very big, which looks very weird. A bandana in combination with a hair looks much better because they're meshed to fit together.

I'm not agree with you. I know that i want, please don't tell me about what i must want. Thanks.
I don't want similar hairstyles for all my female sims in amish neighborhood
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 3:59 PM
Simmer22 wasn't telling you what you wanted, they were trying to explain that it's unlikely you will find this item because it's unlikely any creator would make one for the reasons explained.

I actually have a very nice headscarf in my game, but you know, I'm not feeling inclined to dig it out and find the file name or creator now.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 5:57 PM
Accessories that covers the hair are the worst..to download. Unless you make hair yourself, mesh and all of that, they will rarely fit many hairstyles. Though if you do mesh and make hair..then it is a piece of cake, long..but easy. You can then have one accessory mesh, that you ajust to fit all hairstyles you want it with..which makes a lot of editing. then again..this still means, combining the same accessory with a new hair..everytime.
I wish I had the patience myself.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)