Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Emily * Porcelain Doll Child

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 4,836 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 529,557 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 5th Feb 2008 at 11:43 PM
Updated: 5th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM
Hi,
This time I have for you something very, very cute :lovestruc
Emily is a Porcelain Doll Sim child inspired by the beautiful porcelain dolls of Diana Effner.

Look at her sweet, innocent and sad face, isn't Emily just adorable? ^^
Especially for Emily I've made a Porcelain Doll skintone basing on the skin by Ren.
Also I made for her this beautiful dress full of furbelows and lace. Shoes texture (edited by me) by Judie at A.A.S. . Thank you for being so kind and letting me use it!
On her head Emily is wearing RoseSims2 head bow recolored by me and also converted for a child to be able to wear it. I want to thank Rose for permission to convert, recolor and include the mesh in the file :D

Take good care of Emily if you download because she's special

--- --- ---

Feel free to use and redistribute the skintone in Sim package (with credit). Recolors are also ok but please, do not edit the face!

Hair mesh is not included, you will have to get the mesh from S.A.U.
S.A.U. is temporarily down so, the MESH link won't work untill the site is back up.

Problems with installing this Sim? Use Sims2 Pack Clean Installer !

--- --- ---

Custom Content by Me:
- Emily Porcelain Doll
- Hair bow (RoseSims2 recolor)
- Porcelain Doll skintone
- Emily clothing

Custom Content Included:
- Eyes by Anva
- Blush by Helaene
- Freckles by alkaloid
- Eyelashes by bruno
- Hair (MYOS recolor) by icedmango