Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:05 AM Last edited by STS3388 : 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:15 AM.
Default WCIF Good Non Default Eyes For TS4?
Any links are appreciated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 12:40 AM
These eyes by Aveira are my favorites. They come in non-default and also with heterochroma.

Vampire_aninyosaloh's eyes are really great as well. Most of them are default only though. I use her natural eyes and they look pretty in game.

Just be careful when installing non-defaults because if you delete them, most of your sims will have brown eyes that can't be changed in CAS. It's better to download facepaint contacts to try them out before putting non-defaults in your folder.

Visit my simblr for sims 4 mods and more &
My simstagram =(^_^)=
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NekoMimi
These eyes by Aveira are my favorites. They come in non-default and also with heterochroma.

Vampire_aninyosaloh's eyes are really great as well. Most of them are default only though. I use her natural eyes and they look pretty in game.

Just be careful when installing non-defaults because if you delete them, most of your sims will have brown eyes that can't be changed in CAS. It's better to download facepaint contacts to try them out before putting non-defaults in your folder.

Thanks for the suggestions!! I have used Aviera's eyes in the past and they are drop dead gorgeous. I haven't heard of the other creator though. I took a glance at their eyes and they look pretty.