Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 12:44 PM Last edited by 123GHYU485 : 18th Jul 2019 at 4:44 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Objects on lots invisible in a world view
Hello,

I am not sure if I post in a right category, sorry if I don't.
I have a problem with objects showing on lots in a world view. I built a roller coaster in my town, but it's not visible until you load this particular lot. Is there any way to make it visible in town? Lot shows as mostly empty because of it (and it ruins my world's aesthetics, lol). I guess objects are somehow flagged to become invisible once further, but maybe someone knows how to make it work anyway.

Thanks!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 2:30 PM
It would have something to do with the graphics settings, I would assume. I don't know much about this but only how my own game looks/runs with lower settings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 7:15 PM
Thanks for responding. I checked my settings and even though they are the highest, objects remain invisible
Theorist
#5 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 12:14 AM
This is fixed by converting the rollercoaster peices to package files, then opening them up in S3PE and editing the ‘large object’ flag

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?