Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2016 at 10:38 PM
Default Big Brother Lawndale
Big Brother Lawndale is an interactive experience. Your votes count, so get voting.

Before we get started, there are references to money exchanging hands/a kickstarter, etc. This is only sort of real. It's real in that if you want me to set a particular task for the housemates, pm me with a fake donation amount, the task and how you'd like to be credited in the format: Your Name from Your State, Your Country. And of course you can make something up. That makes this even funnier.

Voting. There will be a link. Possibly two.

The Sims. Well, let's just say you will get the most out of this if you love Daria, Big Brother and the Sims, although I'm not sure why you're here if you aren't a fan of the Sims.

Let's get the ball rolling with the character bios.

Once the thread is approved I will post the daily episodes. But if you're upset about it running a week behind (at least until the nominatons start rolling in) go check it out in its full glory here.

In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the show. I'll let you know when it's time to get voting!

This one uploaded oddly, but I've included Kevin's Bio as an attachment for those of you with an aversion to Deviantart.

Screenshots

Thanks, I hate it.