Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 8834 (Who?), Viewed: 789281 times.
Page 350 of 354
Scholar
#8726 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony
'Fifty percent. I hope that's just fifty percent of the pregnant guests, and not fifty percent of the guests in general.'

It's actually 75% of the pregnant ones, and I'll just see myself out now.

Great chapter, Nat! This wedding party keeps getting better.
Inventor
#8727 Old 2nd May 2018 at 3:39 AM
Thanks @linesa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerAnne
It's actually 75% of the pregnant ones, and I'll just see myself out now.

Great chapter, Nat! This wedding party keeps getting better.

Thanks. Well, remember who Anstine is basing his calculations on. He said four pregnant women, meaning Julianna, Verity, Annalise and Jin. Very few people know about Brie at this moment in time. (and won't that be fun when that comes out)

What can I say, it's a very pregnant wedding. And let's not forget the multiple possibilities for the father of Brie's. It could be Tate, it could be Abraxas, it could be Cecil. Probably could even be the postman.
Inventor
#8728 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:10 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:18 AM.
Side project my ass. I've spent more time and effort on these past few posts than the normal ones. Totally worth it though, and I'm really glad you're enjoying it despite it covering things you've already seen.

EDIT: Credit to Yogi-Tea for the hospital lot.
Mad Poster
#8729 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:18 PM
HAH! Fuck you Tate!

Nice one Nat. :D

Scumthorpe Files contributions
You'd think by now that I would've learnt,
Not to play with fire if I don't want to get burnt.
Scholar
#8730 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:50 PM
Instructor
#8731 Old 5th May 2018 at 12:02 PM
You're welcome Nat :D

And that was a good chapter as usual :D

Great to see Tate get told to fuck off for once, it's not ofter that happen if I'm not mistaking XD

And well done too, Roxxi ^^

Good thing we know her triplet will be fine ^^
Inventor
#8732 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:33 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 2nd Sep 2018 at 12:16 AM.
Thank you, and I'm back with another instalment. Also, I'm announcing a small hiatus. I have some deadlines coming up and I'd rather focus on them, so my next update will be after the 25th of May.

At this point I don't think any of you are fazed by extreme violence, but better safe than sorry. Warning for a very bloody scene and implied torture.

EDIT: Credit for the new home goes to luvalphvle.
Mad Poster
#8733 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:55 PM
Great update!

Also I'm gonna actually pull my finger out of my ass and get an update of my own sorted too, so as not to leave the thread lacking during your mini-hiatus.

Scholar
#8734 Old 13th May 2018 at 7:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
Warning for a very bloody scene and implied torture.

I read that, and went "But but...but this is a birthday party for tiny children!" Thank goodness the blood wasn't anywhere near them. But poor Aria... That girl could never catch a break.

I'm not sure whether it was fortunate or not that she saved Tate, to be honest. The world would be a better place without him, but if he had died at that point, the triplets wouldn't exist. (And the story would be very short.)
Theorist
#8735 Old 14th May 2018 at 6:52 AM
I would only like to point out that Linesa is a Space Pony.
That sure can't be bad.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Instructor
#8736 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:05 AM
Good update as usual, Nat :D
Good luck with your deadline ^^

Ha ha, don't worry, take your time too Bloo :D

Ooh, that's funny Noube, given that I like space XD
Site Helper
#8737 Old 15th May 2018 at 12:54 AM
Space Pony is one of the titles that doesn't last long. Take a screenshot.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
#8738 Old 15th May 2018 at 7:36 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 15th May 2018 at 7:40 AM. Reason: Fix image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost sdoj
...Take a screenshot.
'ts in the bag.
Screenshots

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team.
@)->-----
Instructor
#8739 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:02 AM
Thanks for the screen, Noube :D

I didn't notice that my rank had changed to Space Pony XD
Inventor
#8740 Old 17th May 2018 at 6:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Great update!

Also I'm gonna actually pull my finger out of my ass and get an update of my own sorted too, so as not to leave the thread lacking during your mini-hiatus.

Thanks! Yeah, I didn't want to have to pressure myself into putting out something for the thread, not while there's other pressure there.
Quote:
I read that, and went "But but...but this is a birthday party for tiny children!" Thank goodness the blood wasn't anywhere near them. But poor Aria... That girl could never catch a break.

I'm not sure whether it was fortunate or not that she saved Tate, to be honest. The world would be a better place without him, but if he had died at that point, the triplets wouldn't exist. (And the story would be very short.)

LOL god we don't need anything like that.

Hm, how different would things have turned out if Tate had died?

The first question, what would've happened to Miles? Would he have got away with it? And... what would he have done all this time without Tate to torment?

And what of the kids? I can't see Sheri playing single mother. It's possible she might have moved onto some other rich man, hired a few nannies to watch the kids and just done fucking nothing after that. Sadly, at this point Edward has already been tortured, traumatised and homeless. He's squatting in the basement of some building in Bridgeport, thoroughly miserable. (Sorry Dayna!) Tate's death would've got back to him, but would he have been able to do anything to help the kids?

The triplets wouldn't exist. Vincent wouldn't exist. Julius wouldn't exist. Marigold and Peach wouldn't exist. Where would life have taken Roxxi? Into the arms of another unsuitable man? A decent one? A woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good update as usual, Nat :D
Good luck with your deadline ^^

Ha ha, don't worry, take your time too Bloo :D

Ooh, that's funny Noube, given that I like space XD

Thanks linesa, and congrats on being a Space Pony!
Mad Poster
#8741 Old 17th May 2018 at 8:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat 619
Sadly, at this point Edward has already been tortured, traumatised and homeless. He's squatting in the basement of some building in Bridgeport, thoroughly miserable. (Sorry Dayna!) Tate's death would've got back to him, but would he have been able to do anything to help the kids?

Eat a dick >(

*catapults Nalini at him*

Instructor
#8742 Old 18th May 2018 at 12:29 PM
You're welcome, Nat ^^
And thank you ^^

Poor Ed

I too think if Tate died, he still wouldn't be in a state to help the kids, given what happened to him
He needed time to recover at least a bit first...
Inventor
#8743 Old 29th May 2018 at 6:22 PM
I miss this thread.

Scholar
#8744 Old 29th May 2018 at 8:16 PM
OMG Olivia, be a little more disgusting please? Can it be true that she's moving out, though? That would be a small but significant upgrade in quality of life around the house. It's great to see Aria and Roxxi starting to get along, too. I mean, I knew they would eventually, but Roxxi still has many years of unhappy marriage in front of her, so it's good that she has more people on her side.
Instructor
#8745 Old 30th May 2018 at 10:00 AM
Good chatper, Nat :D

Oh my god, Olivia *facepalm*

Good that Aria and Roxxi are starting to get along ^^
And she's right about Tate's bullshit XD
Site Helper
#8746 Old 30th May 2018 at 4:08 PM
I'm wondering how long that "new boyfriend" lasted after becoming "house donor." My guess is about 20 minutes. (Assuming he was any good the first time...)

I suppose it's too much to hope for that it took a bit too long to get across town in the sunlight...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8747 Old 30th May 2018 at 9:01 PM
Quote:
I suppose it's too much to hope for that it took a bit too long to get across town in the sunlight...

Maybe someone could sneak in and plant some garlic and a few religious symbols.

Inventor
#8748 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 3:49 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 2nd Jun 2018 at 11:16 PM.
Quote:
OMG Olivia, be a little more disgusting please? Can it be true that she's moving out, though? That would be a small but significant upgrade in quality of life around the house. It's great to see Aria and Roxxi starting to get along, too. I mean, I knew they would eventually, but Roxxi still has many years of unhappy marriage in front of her, so it's good that she has more people on her side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linesa
Good chatper, Nat :D

Oh my god, Olivia *facepalm*

Good that Aria and Roxxi are starting to get along ^^
And she's right about Tate's bullshit XD

LOL she is gross. And I'm glad you like that. I imagined Aria wouldn't always be openly hostile to Roxxi once she grew up a bit. They're not close yet, but there's more respect there on both sides.
Quote:
I'm wondering how long that "new boyfriend" lasted after becoming "house donor." My guess is about 20 minutes. (Assuming he was any good the first time...)

Lmao you'd be right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Maybe someone could sneak in and plant some garlic and a few religious symbols.

Great idea!

And an aside, happy pride month!

There's a few others I could've included, but space was limited. And yes, it was taken in TS4... I'm getting to grips with screenshotting in it.

EDIT: Why did imgur make that picture blurry? Changed it now.
Scholar
#8749 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 5:15 AM
Inventor
#8750 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 10:29 PM Last edited by Nat 619 : 12th Jun 2018 at 12:03 AM.
Page 350 of 354