Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 12:08 AM
Sims 4 male neck bug?
Greetings fellow simmers!

Since the cats&dogs update I have a problem with my male sims: their neck looks really weird.. like swollen lymphs?
My female sims don't have that issue at all...
I tried to load my game without mods: problem still there, I created a new sim: problem still there. I repaired my game: problem remains.
I have read through some forums there were people with the exact same problem, but neither I found out the cause, nor a solution..

So my question: does someone have/had the same problem as me? Do you know how to fix it? I'd be so damn thankful

Ps.: English is not my native language, sorry if I wrote something confusing >.<
Screenshots

Hello, my name is... Yuki Yuzuki. It's not my real name, obviously. It's my alter ego.. hehe.
English is not my native language, actually I speak german.
Currently playing Sims 4.

Sims 4 simblr: http://yukiyuzukisimblr.tumblr.com/

~ Yuki Yuzuki ♥
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yukiyuzuki

Since the cats&dogs update I have a problem with my male sims: their neck looks really weird.. like swollen lymphs?
I tried to load my game without mods: problem still there, I created a new sim: problem still there. I repaired my game: problem remains.
I have read through some forums there were people with the exact same problem, but neither I found out the cause, nor a solution..

So my question: does someone have/had the same problem as me? Do you know how to fix it? I'd be so damn thankful

Ps.: English is not my native language, sorry if I wrote something confusing >.<

Check if it has to do with your mods. Test your game without your mods (DON'T SAVE, OR YOU'LL HAVE TO RE-APPLY ALL YOUR CC TO YOUR SIMS!) and try to find the Package File that may cause the problem. Are you using a Body Enhancer like Bod-E by Luumia?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 5:55 PM
I would create a male sim and SAVE the sim to your library (with mods and without) and then use the tray importer. Exit your game, run the program and choose the male sim.

http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/

It could also be that your mods need updating or are conflicting.

Hope that helps. From that picture you posted though, that is a modded sim. If you are having that happen without your mods folder in, and you have cleared your cache files, you may need to refresh your sims game.
Scholar
#4 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yukiyuzuki

This is a known vanilla problem stemming from the Cats and Dogs patch back in November. If I recall correctly, it only happens when the muscle and/or weight sliders are at or near the very lowest setting.