Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Culling (V3)

by Dark Gaia Posted 13th Jan 2015 at 1:39 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2015 at 7:52 PM by Dark Gaia

256 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 150 Feedback Posts, 105 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 11 of 11
Instructor
THANKS POST
#251 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:21 AM
Anybody know if this still works with the latest update? It's been a lifesaver so far.
Test Subject
#252 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 1:52 AM
Default Please Help!!
I need to know if this still works because I'm having issues with sims disappearing, and every time my sim get his wife pregnant she disappears, and its getting quite annoying. I managed to save the household while she's pregnant but everytime I try to place the family she pregnant wife disappears.. is this a culling issue or something else? PLEASE HELP!!
Mad Poster
#253 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:25 PM
Your Sim from a PLAYED household is getting deleted? That's not normal. Even if culling is still happening in your game it should only be getting rid of dead Sims and homeless Sims, not played Sims.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#254 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Your Sim from a PLAYED household is getting deleted? That's not normal. Even if culling is still happening in your game it should only be getting rid of dead Sims and homeless Sims, not played Sims.

its not my actual sim but she is married to my sim and she's pregnant and every time she is she gets deleted from the household, when I travel and come back she is gone. she is a townie that I've edited if that makes a difference, i dont know. its been really frustrating and makes playing sims hard.
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 6:01 PM
So does this still work?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#256 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 7:16 AM
Such a useful mod, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:02 AM
does this need updating?
Page 11 of 11