Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 4:30 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 9th Aug 2017 at 5:00 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED!] Any way to figure out what a broken SavedSim file was?
So I recently had problems with Body Shop crashing. Traced it down to two files in SavedSims. One of them was a dog (and considering how horrifying a cat looks in Body Shop, that's probably a good thing) but the other one I haven't a clue. Opened it up in SimPE but couldn't find anything that was any help. Is there some way to repair it so it'll load in Body Shop and I can see what it was?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 4:34 PM
Have you tried seeing DDO or Clean Installer can identify it?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 4:51 PM
Tried them both - both came up blank. Did realize something though - the filename is N004_User00928. Date of the file was just December last year, so it'd be either Hazelton or Oakbrook. I'll see if I can match it up.

EDIT: Solved! It was an infant Sim from Hazelton. Not sure why I had it in SavedSims. I guess Body Shop couldn't figure out what to do and crashed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 5:12 PM
Oh, gosh, yeah, that should not have been there!

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.