Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 8:13 AM
Stuck 'investigating' portal?
Has anyone else had a problem with their Sim getting stuck checking out the portal? Mine started and didn't stop. I couldn't manually make her quit the action and she kept doing it even after her energy dropped all the way to zero and her hunger was almost to zero also.

I had to exit my game without saving it -- that was the only way to make it stop!

Is there any such mod which allows you to cancel your Sims' actions no matter what?

Thank you.

They must have taken my marbles away. :(
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 9:24 AM
I've never encountered such bug before. Did you not try to reset the Sim with resetSim cheat before quitting without saving?

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th May 2014 at 1:02 AM
I tried reseting my sim ..But didn't work for me? any help with this please an Thanks..
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th May 2014 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dudesim4
I tried reseting my sim ..But didn't work for me? any help with this please an Thanks..

Didn't work how? You mean your Sim remains stuck after you reset him?

Just call me Nikel
Scholar
#5 Old 11th May 2014 at 12:17 PM
This is normally associated with a mod incompatibility. Try removing all mods and doing it again. To remove the action, you'll need to delete the sim and bring it back with nraas.