Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:05 PM
My eldest Van Gould girl grew into a teen

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 12:25 AM
Jessica

Scholar
#78 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 1:45 AM
Finn's prank took a quick turn

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Instructor
#79 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 1:11 PM
Sandra GOTH just turned into a teen, this is what she looks like in my game. She is smart, athletic, hermit and evil. Good luck LOTHARIO ^^
Screenshots
Scholar
#80 Old 18th Sep 2023 at 3:04 AM Last edited by Elynda : 18th Sep 2023 at 10:23 AM.

This young Victorian lady is Albertine Chapman from England. She's been travelling with her Aunt Hortense, and they've decided to take in the little mountain kingdom of Nantrelor. Actually it was Albertine's idea (her aunt had never heard of the place) but since 'Bertie' was best chums with Zenobia Trewarne when at school in England, and since Zenobia happens to be cousin to Queen Lucy (and there was thus the possibility of getting to hobnob with royalty) Hortense found herself persuaded. But it hasn't been an easy time for an adventurous and high spirited girl like Albertine, being under the stern, watchful eye of her prim and proper aunt, but she's willing to endure all if it means getting to see 'Nobby' again.

Dressing my Victorian ladies (and gentlemen) has presented me with some difficulties, especially in the matter of hats (a necessity for any respectable Victorian) but I think that one works quite well. Albertine is named after a pink rambling rose I've recently added to my garden, so that more or less decided her favourite colour.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Forum Resident
#81 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 2:35 AM
Unfortunately the original outfit I had in mind for Sienna when not in school uniform was a top from UL but for some reason the hoodie + team spirit jacket combination is not available for teens. As far as her room goes, I am still working on it from time to time as I can easily get overwhelmed when it comes to building, interior or exterior design. So that's definitely not a constant focus.

For this Sim, Tatianna, I ended up going for a artsy type of vibe and her bedroom is also unfinished.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Page 4 of 4